danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
My cat is lost

| Three years ago I got a a cat (first time) and i really love her, she's really sweet and a crybaby, then a year passed and my family got another cat who is the firsts total opposite, but she likes hugs and pats, a lot, ff to today and, a week or so ago she learned to climb to the ceiling, 4 days ago in the early morning, she climbed and just disappeared, idk if she's dead or lost, but it feels awful you know, since i couldn't even say goodbye to her

| Also my first cat really misses her, she doesn't stop crying outside calling her, what saddens me the most is that she is really wary and gets easily scared, so i think she would find it difficult to get food, but well, my only regret is that, i could've been better with her and i didn't, hope this doesn't happen to anyone else, thanks for reading my silly and sad story

| This happened to me once. I originally had one cat which is super loyal to me. Like every time I came back home, she came and greeted me. Then, my family adopted two new cats which are super duper cute. The old cat however does not like it and always starts a fight with the new cats whenever she had a chance. Eventually, one of the new cat ran away. The old cat got severe leg injuries and the remaining new cat got cuts all over his body which left scars and unhealed wounds.

| It saddens me how it all turns out. I know how you feel, OP. Well, maybe not but I can truly relate to you.

| Hope you find your cat anytime soon

| OP, have you tried leaving familiar objects and/or food outside your home? I've heard it works with dogs, but I'm not sure if it does cats.

| OP, try putting its favorite and familiar things outside around your house. It works for some cats. Some cats and dogs might have problem remembering the way back home, you can go around the neighborhood to look for it as well. In my experience they usually won't wander too far away in the first few days unless they are in heat.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1581577266

This thread is permanently archived