danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I like striped stockings!

| Like really, they're cute. Black & white is a win-win.

| You prefer the ones that stop at the knees, the thighs; or both?

| Second one is more cute, I think x)

| honestly, i'd be upset if you didn't. thigh high socks are good too.

| Pink or blue and white striped programmer socks are my weakness.

| Programmer socks?

| pedo socks are pedo

| >>626326
I have a pair of programmer socks, and I honestly want more. They're the comfiest shit.

| >>626337 pics or GTFO

| >>626360
Sure, but little warning, I'm male and hairy. Want to proceed?

| >>626377 do you program in them?

| >>626395
I've kinda been out of programming lately, so no, but I'm planning on getting back into it, so I most likely will.

| >>626396 fair enough. Are the socks uncomfy with the hair? Like, do they get itchy?

| >>626398
No, not at all. They're just super comfy. Like, if I had money to spare I would be buying a pair for every day of the week and start wearing them all the time. The hair doesn't make it uncomfy, they barely drift even though I've got big legs. They only reach me to the knee, but they're still very much worth wearing.

| >>626377 eh, fuck it. sure

| I'm a regular old dark/black stocking g(al)uy myself, not socks, but I guess those are cute
I like some nice skirt with them, might be frilly or more tight, classic one, and some nice top too, or shirt
I guess I'm pretty vanilla

| I'm a regular old dark/black stocking g(al)uy myself, not socks, but I guess those are cute
I like some nice skirt with them, might be frilly or more tight, classic one, and some nice top too, or shirt
I guess I'm pretty vanilla

| >>626425
https://imgur.com/a/JQwbUvq

| >>626484
>underage
FUCK FUCK FUCK FRICK FUCK

| Like any other clothing piece you have to coordinate them right or you look like a spastic. Striped stockings are definitely around the ‘loud’ side and make it much harder to do. Personally, I’d go with one-color stockings or stockings with a more subtle pattern. Stockings imo are meant to support the outfit and not take it over.

| Thigh high black socks are always top tier

Then there are striped thigh highs or lace thigh highs which are both pretty sexy but plain black always does something to me lolol

| >>626521 Not a surprise. Black smoothes out any slight imperfections. Simple enough to be understated but still looks elegant unless you intentionally go for a different style or just fuck up clothes wearing that hard

| I love socks.

| >>626496
Yeah, sorry for leaving that out.

| Wearing stockings at home is almost a classic, but are there any other similar things?

| >>626560
Stuffing vibrator into your butt and coming hands-free WHILE wearing stockings

| >>626560
Stuffing vibrator into your butt and coming hands-free WHILE wearing stockings

Total number of posts: 27, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1581649182

This thread is permanently archived