danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Only online + irl friend ditched me

| tl:dr venting cause 10pm and depressed
I feel like shit, though it's his fault. We've been friends for about 6-7 years now, and I guess that's where it stops. He'd been slowly pushing me outta his life, and making it practically obvious he'd rather hang out with some redneck inbred. We used to get on Counter-Strike or Escape From Tarkov almost every day, now it's been about a month since he's really even responded to me. I've hardly had the energy to get up, let alone do something.

| The only reason I've been able to get up is just self-hatred for wallowing in this depression, and hoping to talk to my other two friends, irl only, one of which rarely even responds, or listens cause I talk like the small thing I feel like.

| Friends come and go. That's just how life is. You either accept that or you continue trying to save your friendship with him. Just don't fall apart in the process

| The opposite happened with me once. I was hanging out with one of my friends who was dating a guy who was jealous that we were always hanging out together.

But I'm usually the type of person to go ghost when life hitting my hard only to crawl back into the world and try to reconnect with others.

Maybe that's what happening? Give time but be kind to yourself, /g/url!

| That shit is hard. Loosing contact with good friends fucking sucks. I wish you the best of luck homie. I hope you find some better friends.

| Based on what you've said I can probably guess why he doesn't talk much to you anymore, OP. Good for him.

| >>bc6fdc He's equally toxic, but much more racist and excessive. You have no place to speak, boy.

| >>08fe91 lol try harder

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1581618273

This thread is permanently archived