danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hugging Stuffed Animals

| It makes me less sad, do you do it?

| Haven't had a stuffed animal since I have real cats in the house. Equally huggable tbh

| Hugging people you like works even better.

| post pics

| i like to hug a stuffed polar bear https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fshopee.sg%2F-FREE-DELIVERY-Sleeping-Polar-Bear-Plush-i.10255386.105317592&psig=AOvVaw3ID22JXcmpH9zLzpvBDIt2&ust=1581311294223000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCPjUpunZw-cCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE

it looks like that but also has a small pink scarf and fishbones.

| i don't have any stuffed animals these days, but it's good and comfy

| I hug my Jill plush. In two days I will hug my Zane plush

| >>625393
(✪ω✪)

| I hump my giant stuffed bear. Does that count as hugging?

| I want to. It seems nice and comfy.

| I do, makes you feel less lonely

| I still sleep with mine from childhood lol keeps my demons at bay, mostly

| >>625573 I'm not afraid of ur Teddie anymore George. I'm coming for you next

| I keep my Sylveon plush next to me always. I often find myself petting and hugging it as if it were alive. I don't know why myself, but it's kind of cathartic.

| >>625737
That sounds incredible.

| I’d never admit it publicly, but I sometimes cuddle the two big ass fluffy bears that have lasted me from childhood. I have a little bear that’s dressed like a grad sitting on my bed too, but it’s mostly just there

| >>625393 update: I hugged my Zane plush

| I'm in relationship for a long timewith a girl that lives 1ooo+ km of my city. One day she gave me as a present big stuffed toy that she had hold a lot for a reason. So now i'm sleeping with this toy for years :)

| >>625953
You've been in a function long-distance relationship for years? That's fucking awesome.

| Mom bought me (a 21yo) a stuffed cat last time she visited, long gangly limbs and everything, he's cute and I love him
But now I can't properly fall asleep without it because I'm kinda touch starved apparently and too much of a coward to ask for a random outta the blue hug from a friend who literary lives in the same flat as me

| Mom bought me (a 21yo) a stuffed cat last time she visited, long gangly limbs and everything, he's cute and I love him
But now I can't properly fall asleep without it because I'm kinda touch starved apparently and too much of a coward to ask for a random outta the blue hug from a friend who literary lives in the same flat as me

| >>625696 sweet! we can cuddle then :3

| >>9676da
Yeah. It's hard but I'm trying my best to push it forward onto close distance. Hope it succeeds

| >>626639 good luck g/u/rl

| >>626639
Yeah, good luck homie.

| >>626639
ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ You got this !

| I have nothing and noone to hug and I'm disappointed by my appearance . _.

| You guys just made me want to get a new plush lmao

Total number of posts: 28, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1581661990

This thread is permanently archived