danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
mildly concerned that something is up with my mom.

| my mom's been acting kind of strange. First off, we are christian, and have been my whole life. She's devout but not overly so. Secondly, my mom has had low blood sugar and testosterone get to her head before, though not like this. She wasn't mildly crazy, it was hard to not notice. Now it kind of is. She threw out her romance books out of nowhere and is throwing out evetything she owns which is second hand. Everything i ask her, she needs to pray over. She wasn't like this until yesterday. Halp

| For context:

The books were because she says she shouldn't be reading them. She always said that what we consume "feeds our spirit" but she never acted on it.

The second hand returning is because it was "broken in" by others before hand. Some of this is from her dead grandparents. I asked her to not throw it out but she wants to pray about it.

Also she took down all of the pictures and wants to ask god to tell her where to put them. Kinda ran out of space. Sorry.

| Is she bipolar?

| Not that I know of. She never got checked though.

| You could check her search history to see if she's gotten involved with some weird new age bullshit, but even as a pagan myself, I've never heard of anything that would cause someone to violently start destroying once valued items, especially from late relatives... except for maybe a cult.

This is why I'm wondering if she's having a nervous breakdown or a psychotic break. A close friend's mother had similar spurts of seemingly random, often violent impulses, and didn't get diagnosed until like a few years ago. Said friend is in her mid twenties.

| I don't think even born again Christians are like this.

| >>623782
She hasn't broke anything. Sorry, I should've said that. She's not violent or irratic or anything. I just wanted to make sure she didn't throw out anything she'd regret.

She went to a women'z conference at some point. This started soon after. I looked them up though and nothing sketch showed up. It's just some gospel conference as far as I know.
I did ask to go to the next one so I can confirm, but she doesn't know when it is.

| >>623782
She kinda just....decided to take it off the wall and wait for god to tell her what to put up. It wasn't anything particularly "sinful" either, if that helps. They were family photos

| >>623784

Oh! In that case, maybe its nothing that extreme. It could be that she's full of the "fervor" that participants are sometimes full of when they come back from those things.

When I was younger, I was more into Catholicism and often went to youth group conferences focusing around the faith. For a few days after, I was a little more "devout" in a high sort of way. Its like going to an anime convention and becoming a super weeb for a few weeks until the "con high" wore off. Maybe that's all that's happening with your mother.

| >>623785

Yeah, I think she's probably just following whatever she learned at the conference... or maybe taking it a little too seriously.

I'd say, do your best to make sure she doesn't trash any mementos, and see if it wears off. Or, like you said, attend with her and see what's going on.

| >>623786
K. She said that it was probably nothing so I'll take her up on it I guess. Still hard to not be concerned tbh. The low blood pressure thing was early 2019 and apparently she could've died, so I'm a bit on edge.

Context but she's a single mother and I'm an only child. ...doesn't add much but I think it explains why I'm worried. Sorry, I know its unrelated.

| >>623788

Its ok.

>hugs

| >>623789
Thanks a fuckton btw.

| >>623792

No problem!

| Good luck homie! Sounds quite distressing.

| Ehhhh... I don't think there's any conference out there that will teach you that God cares where you hang your pictures. Maybe try saving some of the really important family things in your closet, if she doesn't snoop through there. Con high doesn't do this to a person. At least not to this degree.

| >>623984
OP here. Yeah, it's still kind of suspect. Tried to sleep on it for a bit. I think her blood pressure is going down again (she recently went on a one meal a day fast), that or some cult shit is happening at the conference, but from what I saw it seemed normal.

As far as my mom and whatever weird things are happening, not too much. She takes my phone, computer and tablet at 10 pm now so Ill be off and on until then. To dox myself further, I'm homeschooled so I can talk now

| >>623984
She was always fairly serious about these sorts of things, it's only now that she starts doing all of this weird shit. She would and still does limit what I watch and shit to make sure its all clean. I remember she was mad at me for voodoo chips

She stockpiled most of the second hand things we own in the spare bedroom to do what god wants her to do with it...whenever he tells her to. Thankfully the bowl and pitcher grandma made aren't in there so it's not in danger yet.

| >>623984
I'm not sure if this is a natural escalation of her...lets say devout christianity, or something else. Having done a bit of research, command delusions might be it but it's apparently a pretty rare form of schizophrenia so idk. And even if it was, I doubt I'd be able to get her to a psychologist to check. She won't even check her blood pressure unless god tells her too. I'm guessing god told her to get dressed and start work too since she's doing that too.

| >>623992 were there any traumatic or harsh experiences recently with her? Could be she's coping with it by giving control over her life to a gracious power

| >>624000
Not recently unless it was at that conference. Nothing happened that I saw.

| >>624001 it just seems to me like she doesn't want to have control over her own life, perhaps because she doesn't trust herself to do the right thing or because she regrets something she's done in the past. Perhaps a little face-to-face to loosen her up?
I'm no psychiatrist though, so take this with a barrel of salt.

| >>624004
K. Besides, I don't have the balls to call her out anyways.

| >>624006 oh, maybe you could ask your other relatives for help. Someone she gets along with well, like her siblings.

| >>624007
I will if anything happens. They live in a different state though so It'd be kind of tough at times.

| >>624008
How old are you? Because if you're over 15 or 16 you can usually go to a therapist alone and talk about your mom with a professional. It won't work as well as her going herself, but that doesn't sound like an option. Also, even if it's far away relatives could be a good idea.

If those don't work and things get ugly CPS is an option, though that would make your life kinda complicated for a few days or weeks.

| >>624025
17. But I don't have my license so I'd have to rely on her to go. I'd been asking about a therapist for myself for months now so I doubt she'll go anytime soon unless god tells her to.

| >>624027
No, you don't need a licence. If you're old enough you can just go. If they don't believe you they just check your name for themselves, but that's unlikely.

| >>624025
...that and she would insist on getting a christian therapist most of the time. Not saying that's bad but it's probably going to be biased one way. I haven't asked now tbf so that may change.

| >>624029
oh. sorry, I didn't know that. ...Yeah how do I do that?

| I'm guessing just walk. Sorry. I'll give it a few days and hope it dies down.

| >>624036
Yup. You just walk there and start talking. Ask to see someone and maybe a bit about what the issue is and they'll get you someone.

Yeah, maybe you should, but they might not have the time to take someone in immediately, so trying to get something set up might be good if you're worried. These are symptoms very similar to things I've been asked about when going to therapy myself, and that was in relation to psychosis, so you should take this seriously. It could get ugly.

| OK so...I tried to talk about it.
She says she does this because it's "necessary" and won't elaborate further.
I said that I wanted to understand to which she replied that i need to be obedient and to accept Jesus as my savior. I told her that I did and she says basically that i need to "really" accept him.

| I asked about what god told her to do and she said that isn't for me to know. I told her that I knew she was told to take down the photos and she said "That's the end of this conversation," pretty much immediately after.
>>624037
Oh...........oh fuck. Well the most I can do now is try to see a therapist for her and hope for the best.

| >>624054
Yeah. I wish you the best of luck homie. Truly. It sounds hard. People with hardcore OCD can have kind of "rituals" and shit they do, but if these aren't things she do very, very regularly and she truly believes she's talking to god the only mental illnesses I know can have these sorts of symptoms are on the psychosis spectrum. I hope this doesn't scare you. You can still live a decent life with that stuff, but if this is the case you two are going to need some help.

| >>624061
If I can ask, who do I live with until college if she has this? Can she still parent with psychosis?

| >>624066
It really depends on the exact psychosis and how severe it is. What you're describing honestly sounds pretty bad, so you might have to live at a (I don't really know the word for it, but it's, like, kinds like an orphanage, but not just orphan? Like, caring place? It depends on where you live though, but my mom used to work at a place like that. They take good care of you.) or with relatives, but that might be hard for you.

| Let's hope that if she does have something like that they'll get her into a state of mind where she can still parent and stuff pretty quickly though. If this is something new it may be possible to stop it early. I mean, we probably shouldn't be assuming this is a psychosis, but unless you're lying about all this, which seems unlikely, then I really don't see how it could be anything else.

| >>624082

Not gonna lie I'm kinda worried for OP.

| >>624082 >>624080
Thanks. I'm not assuming anything rn, but this makes the most sense atm. I'm still being open minded.

Also just saying but she told me she's "done answering questions" unprompted.

| >>624086

Troubling. Kinda wondering why she would suddenly get defensive like that.

| this was like, 5 minutes ago

| >>624088
I did try to ask her some stuff, like I said before. She's told me I need to be respectful so I guess she feels I'm in the wrong for doing that>

| >>624084
Same, but if she's not being violent and stuff a decent resolution should be possible even if it isn't ideal. Things might get hard for you though, OP.

>>624086
You probably shouldn't ask questions in that case. Pushing her on this is not advised, like, at all.

>>624090
Logically, you're not in the wrong at all, but logic does not apply to people who are experiencing these sorts of things.

| >>624088
Also I was on the internet on my break, which she told me not to do, so there's that I guess. I do school online so It's kinda hard not to. I'm just here and on lainchan asking for help if NEone was wondering

| >>624091
Will do. What should I do instead, if I can ask? She doesn't seem keen on getting a therapist.

| >>624095 good luck with talking to that therapist, OP!

| >>624095
As I said, seeing a therapist by yourself is very much recommended. Do you have any time outside? Like, do you have friends irl to be with or activities you go to? If you do, use some of that time to see one by yourself. Since you're 17 you don't your parents approval and they can't tell your mom that you go there (or anything for that matter) without clear consent from you.

| >>624097
I have one friend and church. As you can see by me browsing obscure textboards, lol. I'll try to find a therapist and go. I live pretty far from one. Not exactly the boonies but I would DEFINATELY be noticed by her if I left. If I go, I'll ask my pastor to take me.

| >>624099
That sounds like a plan. Good luck homie. Keep us updated, and stay strong.

| Will do, thanks g/u/rls

| I'm probably going to bible study today so I'll let you all know what happens.

| The weird thing is that it seems to go off and on. I asked her on lunch (before you told me not too. Sorry) what she wanted to eat, which she said she didn't know, as she normally does. When I asked her if she was going to pray about it she laughed. She's self aware enough to know that was stupid but not enough to see the weirdness of what she's doing? I don't understand.

| >>624115

Definitely starting to suspect a mild psychosis of some kind.

| >>624117
Please dear god, no.

| >>624120
I'm sorry dude, but I agree with mod homie here. It sounds like this is completely out of her control, which definitely makes it seem even more like psychosis, though I never thought it was in her control. She sounds like a good person, and a good and sane person would not be doing stuff like that without there being, you know, something off.

>>624115
Ay, don't be sorry. If she takes it well it's all good but it sounds like she doesn't most of the time so just be careful.

| >>624126
Still OP. Yeah...I know something's up. Im hoping she can just be better tomorrow or some shit, but that isn't happening.

Also, I asked her if she was still working when I saw her on her phone. She said to asking her questions and seemed kind of upset I was asking her questions when she told me not to. So I now know she meant no questions in general instead of no questions about god. ......How do I talk to her without asking anything?

| Just said to not go into her room unless she tells me too. Not sure why. If she is ever out of the house, I'll check. Other than that, she threw out a stand thing for her laptop.

| >>624130
That's fucked. Yeah, pretty hard to communicate without questions. You should probably let her be for a while then. Wouldn't want to upset her too much. That's really sad though.

>>624146
Do you think she's hiding something?

| >>624148
Not really, no. But I wouldn't feel right if I didn't check. It's more than likely nothing and she's mad I was disrespectful, but I'm not 100% sure.

| >>624151
If it'll make you feel easier then go for it. I don't see the harm unless you make it very obvious.

| Idea just occurred to me OP, but if you're close enough with your pastor to ask him for a ride to a therapist, maybe you can ask him if he can help. After all, if your mother is waiting for God to tell her what to do, someone who is supposed to speak for God themself should be just as authoritative.

| >>624158
I guess so, though she doesn't go to my church anymore, that should work. I'll see what the pastor says when I talk with him. Also he's a youth pastor so I'm not sure how that may go. idc if she'll want to see a "real" pastor or something.

| >>624158 >>624161
No. No. No, I highly advise against that. You should never, ever go along with someone's delusions. Fuck that. I mean, I'm not you OP, you should make your own choices, steer your own life, but I feel like agreeing with her about god talking to her and getting even more religion into her life, from people who would most likely act like her delusions are real, like, no. That goes against everything I know about these sorts of situations. Please just see a therapist.

| Like, that sounds like you'd just risk plunging her deeper into whatever that shit is. I'm sorry if I'm being too forward here and being kinda controlling, but that's some scary shit. If you want to do it, at least ask a professional if it could help. If they say it's fine, then sure, but from my knowledge that's some scary shit you should not fuck with.

| >>624161

Oh. I suggested that under the assumption that you both are the same denomination. If that isn't the case, then no, probably not a good idea tbh, sorry.

| >>624173
Got it. Sorry, I'm new to this whole thing. I was hoping to get a pastor to try to talk some sense into her, but I'll try something else. If that's the case though, most of my family might not be of much help as far as mental help.

Also she poured out her weirdo almond coconut milk and threw out her tea. I tried to tell her she still had to work since I couldn't ask to which she replied that "I can't tell her what to do." Very confused as to how to speak to her now.

| >>624206
I'm really sorry, but I honestly think you shouldn't unless absolutely necessary.

| I planned on walking around the neighborhood like I used to and using my phone to try to call someone, but she says I can't walk around. It's either in the house or the backyard unless she drops me off somewhere. Also even though I get off at 3 pm, I can't my phone until 5 pm because....idk. She just came up with it now so I'm not sure why she's doing this.

| That sounds very ominous, but, like, if she gets pissed off whenever you talk to her, and she's delusional, try to, you know, let her be and wait for help or her to calm though, though the second one will most likely come after the first.

| >>624209
That is very controlling. Has she always been like that?

| She told me to leave it off, btw. So I won't know if I missed any calls until then.

| >>624211
She wasn't always like this no. Strict, yes but not controlling. As I said before, she does try to limit what I consume at times because it "feeds my spirit" and other stuff, but she never really acted on it. I'd say she was a bit of a helicopter mom. Thankfully she doesn't check my phone so I can use that to talk with you all.

| >>624211
I will say allowing me to walk around my neighborhood was a new thing. Before this obv but it was around this year.

| >>624213
Okay, so more aggressive (maybe not in actions, but in speech), very controlling and genuinely believes god is speaking to her directly (delusional). That is very worrying. How recently did she become like this?

>>624206
I don't want to discourage you from having someone religious talk to her, I just feel like even more faith related stuff could be harmful. I believe seeking someone professional who is educated about these types of things and how to handle them is best.

| >>624215
Does that mean you were not allowed to walk around your neighborhood before?

| >>624216
This started around monday night.
>>624217
Yeah, basically. Neighborhood isn't the best.

| >>624218
Huh. So it sounds like a really big change very quickly. Unless she got horrifically raped or something on Monday, then it sounds even more like psychosis. Even if she did, that just sounds like something that would trigger a psychosis or another mental disorder. I should probably disclose though that I'm just an anon who has an interest and some experience with this stuff. Not a professional or formally educated.

Ah, fair enough.

| Hate to be that guy but if she's getting rid of everything, being extremely controlling, and not working you're going to have problems pretty fast

Maybe go to your church and ask your priest for help/call him see if you can get him to convince your mom to let you study with him or something while you go to a psychologist or something

| Hate to be that guy but if she's getting rid of everything, being extremely controlling, and not working you're going to have problems pretty fast

Maybe go to your church and ask your priest for help/call him see if you can get him to convince your mom to let you study with him or something while you go to a psychologist or something

| Unless she also prevents you from taking to friends and such, if that's the case I don't know what to tell you. Run?

| >>624273 the study gets you out from under your mom and possibly priest could drive you to the psychologist assuming your mom lets it happen

| OP here. On my phone.

Ok so she told me "If I'm going to be here I need new shoes." I asked why and she said it was about me accepting jesus. Also she moved her desk.

| >>624274
Probs might if things get weirder. >>624273
Don't worry. I'm gonna tell my pastor and close family. This is way too much for me.

| >>624278
Running probably ain't the strat if you've got nowhere to run to, but I do agree with >>2359b6.

| >>9452b6 How much weirder is weirder? At this point the only thing I'm waiting is if this'll turn physical. Act NOW.

| >>9452b6 How much weirder is weirder? At this point the only thing I'm waiting is if this'll turn physical. Act NOW.

| >>624315 hey double post Chan haunts you too

| >>624316 I don't think it'll escalate that fast she seems deluded not violent from what I read, it's a risk, but probably not one that will come to fruition without something to set her off

| >>624316 >>624332
Yes. While this is a very serious issue, overreacting will only make things worse.

| OP here. So...long story.

I talked with my pastor about it, who told me to tell my uncle. I did. Might not have been the best idea since he called most of my family. She wouldn't pick up the phone so they all called me and were concerned. By the time I got back one of them came over and we talked with mom. She argued that hearing the voice of god wasn't irrational, which I agree with. I wasn't trying to argue that. When I tried to ask if she would just explain to me, she said...

| that she wasn't raised this way, to quote her "wasn't raised where the student becomes the parent." Meanwhile, I lost my phone. My uncle told me to hide it, but before I could, I'd already lost it. She wanted me to give it to her. I told I lost it. She told me how "convenient" it was that I lost it right before then, since I was still taking calls from my family. She thinks I called all of them. So my phone is deactivated now. So is my debit card for similar reasons.

| BTW, no she hasn't told anyone my phone or card was deactivated.

I still think something's up with her, but I don't know if my family will be good help. It seems like she'll only listen to a pastor and whatever pastor she listens to might not get why I'm so concerned. I'm going to see what I can do on my own, and hope for the best. I'm kind of just giving up on actually trying on schoolwork in order to make time for this. I doubt I'll get to be as active. Thank's for all the help.

| Well, this didn't go so well. I think you shouldn't have told your family but I guess what's done is done. Dropping school to take care of your personal life is worth it. I do that myself. You really should get help, from a professional you know.

| >>624471
I know I know. Thing is I can't afford one and mom doesn't want one. She wants me to wait until I graduate to get a job OR have all A's, which isn't happening. Especially not now.

Also, fun thing today, apparently my card: A. wasn't deactivated
and B. was in my wallet the whole time.
Since I let mom look through it, I assumed it wasn't in there, but what do you know, it was.
This kinda gives me doubts about my phone too. I'm not too worried though because...

| >>75d363 Idk about giving out your number, OP. The rest of the informtion you gave weren' t substantial enough to guess where. With this people may actually pinpoint your location.

Also, how is your mom still allowing you computer time?

| >>75d363 Idk about giving out your number, OP. The rest of the informtion you gave weren' t substantial enough to guess where. With this people may actually pinpoint your location.

Also, how is your mom still allowing you computer time?

| >>624471
I'm pretty sure I dropped it outside, and It's been stormy as shit the past 2 days. It's long gone by now.

| >>624474
I do school online. I kinda have too. Also the area code for my now dead phone isn't the one I live in. It's not even the same state. We move around a lot. Though I am regretting this since mom might have been bluffing with the deactivation.

| This thread was a rush from the start to today. OP, I wish you well, and if little else, at least your relatives can take you in if your mother *really* goes off the deep end. More so than she already has, I mean. And if you ever need a place to talk again, danger/u/ won't be going anywhere.

| ...btw can one of you mods delete my number

| >>624479

done

| OP, mom is throwing out the fish. She only ate fish as far as meat goes. If her blood pressure actually is low, this might not help much. also she's cooking with just salt and vinegar now, so...idk.

| OP. She threw out her vicks. she also says that she only wants to talk about the bible and that from 3 to 5, i can't use the internet. I don't have much else to entertain myself with. also says I can't talk with my friend from school.

| I'm really sorry man. I hope you can get some real help soon.

| ITT: we witness a decent down into madness. Don't let her take you with her, OP. Stay sane, and stay safe!

| >>624538
>>624546
I'm thinking of running away. If not to find a new place to stay, to get a therapist. I needed one long before now but this might be he straw that breaks the camel's back.

| I wanted to do it while she went to the store but she just decided that I would go with her. I'm currently locked in my room. I spent most of my time "looking for my phone outside" IE walking to the store with the phone I found. Surprise, leaving a phone overnight in the rain causes water damage. I have it in a ziploc hidden in my backyard now thankfully. Hopefully it'll dry up and start working soon.

| >>624576
Good luck with that man. Try to stay with some good homies if possible.

| >>624580
I have one. I'm planning on it.

| >>624581 Putting it in a ziplock will just keep the water inside, won't it?

| >>624581 Putting it in a ziplock will just keep the water inside, won't it?

| >>624581
I hope it works out for you. Stay strong, stay sane and stay determined on getting a good life. Either one where she's better or one without her. Whatever seems likely and whatever you want the most.

| >>624584
not if there's no water in it beforehand.
>>624586
I want to stay with her but I need to get some kind of help. Before I do anything, I want to get myself help. I tried to help her but she won't accept it. ATM I can't call the cops either. So I'm gonna go.

| >>624588
You're smart. Small but important steps is the way to do it.

| OP, if you need to call a family member or the police from your computer, you can do so through Google's chat program Hangouts. Check in the bottom left corner of gmail for a phone icon. Good luck.

| Rice in a ziplock to help dry it out, or just in a ziplock? Unless you put something in there with it, that water is going to stay in the ziplock with the phone, possibly causing more damage.

| >>624663
the ziplock is empty beides my phone but i probably should put some rice in there to be safe.

| Can I ask why calling the cops isn't an option?

Best bet now is probably to get ahold of that family member that drove out there and see if they'll let you stay with them, but not having a phone, or being allowed to talk to you friend or much of the outside world is probably abuse if that's the route you choose

also note "hearing" God is said to be normal in some denominations but this isn't that it's delusional hearing of god, make sure whoever is helping you understands that

| Can I ask why calling the cops isn't an option?

Best bet now is probably to get ahold of that family member that drove out there and see if they'll let you stay with them, but not having a phone, or being allowed to talk to you friend or much of the outside world is probably abuse if that's the route you choose

also note "hearing" God is said to be normal in some denominations but this isn't that it's delusional hearing of god, make sure whoever is helping you understands that

| >>624844
OP. Well my phone wasn't working at the time. Ma lent me an old one to use and put the sim card into so I'll use that. ATM i'm staying at a friends place. It'll only be until sunday but I think it'll help either me or her clear our minds up. She seemed surprisingly calm about this when I asked so...idk. It might be schizophrenia but i don't wanna jump to conclusions.

| >>624843 in some denominations, but even in those denominations it's rather rare, and they won't teach you that He gives a furrack about where you put your pictures.

| OP. Now that I have a phone, I want to try to record slme things that my mom is saying. The only thing is if I get caught, I doubt I'll get my phone and be able to talk with family. I need to have some kind of proof though. She's been off and on mentally. I can't be too quick to call the cops either because if it is nothing, I now have wasted everyones time and have a hefty hospital bill. At the least if I dont call, i just have my close fam's irritation with me to deal with.

| >>624953

Camera or microphone recording?

| >>624953 >>624958
I recommend microphone.

| >>624958
I'll do mic recording, though I'll take pics of whatever she throws out. She's been throwing out everything from photo albums with her ex (fair enough) to a skillet to pills she says she "didn't take anyway." I'm hoping this can help my case. Whenever my family talks with her, she seems fine to them. This has the potential to definitively prove if something's wrong. I just have to be careful to not get caught.

| >>624962

Good luck, OP. If she's throwing out medications, you definitely gotta act.

| OP here. Typing on my PS4. It's not ideal but it's what I have. I'll keep you all posted.

| >>625541
Fuck. You're getting everything stripped away. Jesus.

| Good to see you OP!

| Have you tried getting her check in somewhere

| >>625563
I want to but I'm not sure how I would go about doing that.

| also she told me before that the things she was doing is "necessary". why, I don't know. she also thinks i did this because i was upset about not being able to use my phone, which i couldn't give less of a shit about right now. yeah, sure, i like being able to talk with friends and family like everyone else does, but im not gonna say you're insane just to get my phone.

| >>625704
She's delusional. There's just no logic in her thought process.

| >>625541

... do PS4's have web browsers now or what?

| >>625709
PS4 has always had web browser, what do you mean?

| last thing but she sees the questions i'd ask as far as "why are you throwing shit out" as disrespectful. i can ask if i don't understand what to do but other than that, all i need to know is that she told me to do it. so i can see why she's upset at me for asking so many questions.

| >>625715

The last playstation I got was a 2, so I never knew.

| >>625831
Fair enough.

| >>625831 should have had a Dreamcast it had a browser and the PS3 did too

I don't even know what to say op but good luck, throwing out everything isn't "necessary" and I hope you can get your mom help or at least save yourself

| >>625831 should have had a Dreamcast it had a browser and the PS3 did too

I don't even know what to say op but good luck, throwing out everything isn't "necessary" and I hope you can get your mom help or at least save yourself

Total number of posts: 141, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1581415425

This thread is permanently archived