danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I want to become a streamer but

| My computer sucks and I only have a phone. Any suggestions?
I like really really want to interact with an audience u know.

| My perks:
1) somewhat good looking (i was insecure in my teens, but girls proved that I don't have to be insecure)
2) sometimes funny
3) jack of all trades, so i can talk on various topics

| >My computer sucks and I only have a phone
What? So you have a computer or not?

| How much does your computer suck?

| Specs and the like.

| While we are on this topic you guys got any ideas on what kind a YouTube videos I can make? I don't really wanna post video of myself so I'll probably just do gameplays and the like but I don't know what to play or do.

| >>623427 Is there a game you're particularly good at or have a lot of fun playing? You should probably play one of those

| >>623427 yeah, you either show footage focusing on your skill or on your personality. Definitely have to keep in mind that unless it's worth something, no one will care to watch it.

| >>623427 you could also post game reviews. All you really need is a mic, and some gameplay. You could record the gameplay yourself, or find some no name with three views who posted it on their YouTube channel, and ask to use their footage with credit.

| Lots of stremers don't make it big, some having only 2-3 viewer on stream, don't go into a career you aren't going to have success with

| I'm kinda good at fortnite but I wouldn't wanna make videos of that. I play league and Smite though only recently but in league people thought I was some veteran player because they say I play very well.

I also play Apex but I am really only good at running away tbh, I like Roguelikes and RPGs so maybe I should play those kind of games. I guess I could do like Diablo and path of exile.

I'm not really great at anything in particular really.

| There is this one game called MINImax Tinyverse which I've been liking a lot recently and I think the lore is very interesting so maybe I could also make videos of that since it is fairly new it might be a good start for a channel cause there are probably not that many other YouTube channels for it yet.

| >>623281 I agree to start first with game reviews. It's difficult to build a live audience from scratch, not to mention the tech needed to do this. Once you build a 'stage persona' and relationship with viewers along with reputation, it will be easier to have a captive audience.

Also playing a game while livestreaming is a lot on your machine. Pre recorded footage would be easier to show as content while reviewing.

| >>623427 Play what you like first off. You want to do something that you find fun, so then it's easier to make it fun for others (since you already have that passion).

Also personally, I tend to gravitate towards shitposting content or mlg parodies for games I enjoy.

| Go flip a burger or be a bouncer, that would make your more money than 1.000-10.000 viewers on youtube or 100-200 twitch viewers. Not to mention that you'll eventually have to upgrade your PC using the money.

If you are good looking, might as well try modeling or find a sugar mommy, alright, joke aside, good looks help in sales and public relation.

If you are really insisting on making money from intenet, then maybe try having a popular instagram acc and shill some products.

| Go flip a burger or be a bouncer, that would make your more money than 1.000-10.000 viewers on youtube or 100-200 twitch viewers. Not to mention that you'll eventually have to upgrade your PC using the money.

If you are good looking, might as well try modeling or find a sugar mommy, alright, joke aside, good looks help in sales and public relation.

If you are really insisting on making money from intenet, then maybe try having a popular instagram acc and shill some products.

| >>623454
Eh is it worth anything, ever ?

| >>623281
You are 15 years too late.

| >>623589 just to state I do have a job I just wanna do YouTube for fun/ as a hobby. Not sure about op though

| I too started streaming as a hobby. My friends joke about me accidentally becoming popular somehow, but tbh it seems more like a nightmare scenario.

I already got a full time job, soooo....

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1580868413

This thread is permanently archived