danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Is a cyber café a good idea?

| I'm considering making an amino community, that is quite inspired by our community here in danger/u/. I thinking about giving it a bar kind of vibe. You know where people from all over can come to unwind and be themselves. Amino offers chat rooms, so people at the bar can talk amongst themselves, or you can get your own booth and chat with just your friends. It also works as a social media type thing so we can all share, whatever. Should I go through with and start sending invites?

| maybe amino is a bit dead? if you made a chat room tho online that would be cool? I dunno. is there an official amino already...

| There is an official amino for danger/u/ and I do agree that amino is a bit dead, but it does have the setup I was sorta looking for. Maybe I should build something from scratch then.

| Amino runs young in terms of user base. Tbh not a fan of this idea

| Not sure about Aminos, but I just visited a new "cyber cafe" in my area. The derps running it set up several flatscreen TV's and rentable consoles, and they have a separate section of tables set aside for card games and DnD.

They also sell soda and assorted vidya related items, like hats and wallets and shirts. So you could go that route.

| >>0bfca7
That is an awesome idea, but I was think of something more online. Meh I think I got my answer tho. I'll just stick around here in danger/u/. It's cozy here.

| >>623461

>hugs

| >>623461 if you did end up setting up a community, let us know! Even if it's just the start of one, like an IRC channel, that's alright.

| >>0bfca7

>⊂(´・◡・⊂ )

| Irc is definitely the aesthetic but like a Myspace page with music, artwork, imagery. You know to give it that "I'm in a cyberpunk bar" kind of vibe. Much like Va-11 hA11A. I'll continue to look into it. Maybe intergrade it with a VR chat room.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1580782585

This thread is permanently archived