danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
obligatory mental strain thread.

| i don't know if it's because i barely ate today or what but i'm feeling depressed once again. at this point it's heavily tinted with Altschmerz. i'm sinking inside of myself.

you know how some people cut themselves just to feel alive? sometimes i don't really feel alive. i feel like... imagine you're immortal, and everything you used to enjoy, all that used to be exotic and new and interesting just rots away because you're immortal and at some point everything is just useless.

| it's like an empty absence of stimulus. like you locked a person in a dead room for two years. it's almost like there's a tight coil, a downwards spiral in my room that lets me slowly sink down into the slick darkness of the endless depths of my sheets. like quicksand. very hard to describe and talk about practically. it's a sophisticated kind of hurt. and i still feel harshly lonely.

| ok cured. 1 eat warm good food. 2 take shower. 3 crank up thermostat. 4 get comfy in bed

| Sometimes it's like that lol

| i kinda lied though.

| Yeah, it be like that. You describe it pretty well. I relate to this a lot, but hey, you'll be alright. Things are tough, things are fucked. Getting through everyday life is hard as hell, but it'll be alright.

| drunk depression rn

| goodbye

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1580611237

This thread is permanently archived