danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
what's one experience you have which really shook you ?

| and you never forgot about it for a long long time ?

I once went to a site once which freely showed uncensored corpses from car crash and murder cases

I couldn't sleep that night, I kept thinking about how temp life is and crap,maybe you've done that before and didn't feel fazed? I feel completely different after that...

| My friend used to casually show me similar crap. Kinda squirmish but nothing out of the ordinary.
I still remember the time I mistook some rando for my dad as a kid though, that was a dizzying blow to my pride even though everyone has forgotten it and it was just a funny little anekdote I still feel shame

| >>622363
RUSSKI DETECTED https://youtu.be/BnTW6fZz-1E?t=70

as for me i think someone probably tried to kidnap me into a hostage situation right on the spot. i don't really know what the fuck it was all about but was sure freaky

| >>622366
to be honest it didn't freak me out. a couple of days ago i almost got run over by a car that drifted across the road because of the rain. i just kinda ran and whoever it was hit the brakes pedal to the metal. the vehicle came to a halt diagonally and drove off after like 10 seconds. i went on with my day and was mostly bummed about the shite weather lol

| Seeing in person how farm animals are treated behind closed doors made me lose that last additional bit of hope I didn't even know I had. Even more than the heavy personal stuff which was awful by any standards. Humans are evil, and when they're not they're just holding back. It's not just ignorance, it's evil.

| >>622401
i mostly eat fish as meat lately anon

| >>622415
note to self stop saying anon on danger/u/

| Once i was invited to a party at the beach and a girl that i liked was gonna go. Well we all get tipsy and others went full drunk. As everyone were sleep, i heared the girl that i like and another dude having sex in the bathroom...

| >19 lvl

>kindergarten. a kid without two fingers was joking about how he sawed them off by a circular saw.
>saw a man ran over by a tram. i was 7
>kitten, smeared on asphalt with his guts out. 11 lvl or so.
>about a year later saw a cat cut half with tram wheels.
>watching shocking imagery/videos since 13. it started with lethal car accidents and escalated. around when i realized concept of death for the first time.

| >two pals commited suicide in one year. ex-gfs little brother and my ex-classmate.
>i was with ex, when she recieved news about her bro. he hanged himself. he was 13.
>classmates face and body was deformed. his mother was screaming madly and tried to lie in coffin with him. he suffocated himself with helium.
>extremely(and i mean it) emotionally abusing retalionships with ex and her family. was on edge of suicide.
>bad trip, which could ended with suicide.

| >took a part in several search'n'rescue operation. not all ended up good. mad screams of relatives of lostfound dead person included.
>saw a man's bones in a bag.
>periodically watch guro, out of curiosity. i don't like it, but it's not that scary to me anymore. Sometimes i feel emotional pain about it, or upcoming dread/anxiety, but most of times i feel from little to nothing.

I'm alright, really.

| emotionally abusive ex friend committed suicide.

| >>622493
I feel you, bro.

| >>622497

thanks

| My dad committed suicide. Yeah sucks for me, but even worse he did it right in front of my sister. We were both around 18 at the time.

| >>622503

jesus christ.

| >>622449 >>622450 >>622451
you live in mexico india or something?
>>622493 >>622503
what the fuck lads i just wanna hug you

| >>622529
No, not at all.
>>622503
I feel you too, bro.

| There was a murder case happened next door when I was like 13-15 years old. This guy had some sort of mental illness and lived with his parents. Most of the time everything was fine but sometimes yelling and screaming can be heard from that dude's house. One night that guy finally snapped, killed his parents and cut them to pieces. What made it worse was that the guy threw the parents' body parts into nearby houses. A leg and the father's head got thrown into my house.

| >>622813 Shit, dark stuff. I wasn't ready for that.

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1580651015

This thread is permanently archived