danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Has the discord improved in any way?

| As much as I miss posting in there, being called a "tranny" by someone with a transexual flag as their avatar sure isn't fun.

| Depends on what you mean by "improved." There was drama and the clique that used to dominate discussion in general and get involved in the most highschool bitchfighting made their own discord and left, so the community is slowly developing a new "identity" from new people coming in.

| oh? it's good now?

| >>622116

Why don't you see for yourself?

| >>622113 Do you by any chance know who left because of the drama? any notable users?

| I've thought about trying out Discord again but should we really even bother? I often feel like it just takes away from the coummunity here and the quality posting we potentially are wasting by even bothering with a Discord server in the first place.

| >>622129

I do, but I'm not sure what name dropping them here will accomplish. Like I said, it was mostly a clique. The discord was quieter than usual for awhile, until newbies started testing the waters and became the new regulars.

Although I will say, there's a lot less spam, people are more chill and it doesn't feel like you're walking into a room of stereotypical highschool girls who ignore your existence and talk over you anymore.

| >>622134

Its up to you. You don't really gain or lose anything by joining, except maybe the occasional event, but we haven't hosted one of those in awhile (except secret santa) due to being busy irl.

Some people just prefer the pseudo anonymity here and that's acceptable.

| Discord is uncomfy.

| perhaps anonymous discord would be cool... where you are only identified by like a code or Smith

| discord is globally shite

| Danger u has a discord? How to access it?

| >>622268 oh, I don't know. If only there were a pinned thread or something on the main board of Danger/u/.

| lol that needs to be updated I think lol. perhaps someone go sacrifice themselves and nudge maids.

| >>622333 why does it need to be updated? Link still works for me. It serves it's purpose fine.

| Discord is conterminated by young white male alt-right trolls, supremacists, incels, trans- and homophobes and similiar idiots of this kind.
It's the same phenomenon as on other centralized, proprietary platforms: Their highly restrictive design makes those platforms easy to use for stupid rednecks with strings in their neck but too unattractive for more intelligent users, that like to customize things to their needs by themselves.

| >>622358 that's a fine choice of words, did any of them hurt this cute little baby?

| >>622176
Public chats have always been terrible ever since they were invented. I can't remember a single server that was worth spending time on. If anything the quality in Discord is slightly better since the interface is more organized than a huge general chat.

| >>622358 to be fair we have a few of those assholes here

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1580574238

This thread is permanently archived