danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
My Time Management

| >"i use 80% of my time coding and shit!"
>spend 1 hour watching a commentary of Hunt Down The Freeman when I should be working on stuff
>doesnt feel tired
>code 10 lines of code
>pause midway
>spend 5 minutes fixing unreal engine's crashing problem after inserting spaghetti code
>"Now my work is done for today"

My time management is as shit as YandereDev and even the "80% on work and 20% on breaks" advice won't help, my self-control is terrible.

| 80% work ethic is shit don't ever use it. instead do a scaling technique where you spend 30 min a day for work 1 week, then increase it to 1 hour, then increase it to 1 and a half and so on until you figure out your optimal pace.

you can even change to scaling up to minutes if you really struggle with attention problems, just make sure you spend ALL that time actually working with the best of your current ability.

| you can decrease the time if you feel like you can't make it, then increase it back once you feel stronger

the trick is to never stop working, even five minutes a day is fine as long as you don't completely stop, with enough time you will get better and better at it until eventually you become god or find a new more interesting job

Total number of posts: 3, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1580273906

This thread is permanently archived