danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Dream thread

| What kinds of dreams have you had lately

| Played Arknights too much before sleeping that I dreamed about a stage where I stop people from making Epstein "kill himself"
was too tough, can't tell if i succeeded or not.

| I don't dream that often, so the last dream I had I talked about last time we had a dream thread.

Basically, it was a very long, detailed and intense dream where I was in a sexual relationship with my underage little sister, and, well, when I woke up there was a solid few seconds where I thought it was real and that I was about to be taken away by police. It was fucked. Like, that dream gave me a panic attack thinking about it the day after, but it was also kinda nice, you know?

| >>621376
Um... Maybe its just some freudian shit

| If my feet are cold I'm guaranteed to have a dream.

| In my restless dreams I see that town

| Am i the only one who lucid dreams about every week

| >>621435 Lucky bastard

| >>621435 Lucky bastard

| >>621447 ive been lucid dreaming long before reading about it, but its definitely not always about luck. Just try to remember your dreams as often as possible to take note of what types of situations happen in your dreams. Then you can in the future after noticing similar situations know that youre dreaming. For example, count how many fingers you have. If theres an unusual amount, youre dreaming. Being at all in control of dreams is much more difficult than the awareness part tho.

| >>621435 me too! but I couldn't get myself to know that I was dreaming or I forgot to remember to check myself. One thing I love about lucid dreams is it feels so real.

| I've actually had this dream a while ago but:

I was in a grass field in my dad's old beat up truck on a dirt road with my dog.
End up at a house, dog gets eaten by zombies, I run like a bitch, I drive to nearby barn.
barn is filled with manikins and everytime I open a door I'm faced with bright green void.
There's a dumpster out back and I get bullets.

Other dreams including:
Gmod dad college
Cyberpunk plastic surgery
Eboy live stream

| I've actually had this dream a while ago but:

I was in a grass field in my dad's old beat up truck on a dirt road with my dog.
End up at a house, dog gets eaten by zombies, I run like a bitch, I drive to nearby barn.
barn is filled with manikins and everytime I open a door I'm faced with bright green void.
There's a dumpster out back and I get bullets.

Other dreams including:
Gmod dad college
Cyberpunk plastic surgery
Eboy live stream

| drank alcohol, haven't dreamt

| I got my own son by going to a sketchy cyberpunk lab that had some sort of artificial womb, I accidentally dropped and killed my first kid within the first 10 minutes so they made another one.
You already know I'm going to be an excellent parent if I already killed my son in less than one hour

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1580324259

This thread is permanently archived