danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
CYOA

| Anyone know any good ones? In particular, one with large branching plot lines. Branching in CYOAs are usually so limited, especially when it comes to something like character deaths. I'm playing one where a character can die, but her dying or not doesn't really change the plot much, yet anyway. It's still being written.

| I've always wanted to read a CYOA where a couple choices change the plot drastically and every read through is almost entirely different. I guess there are VNs that do this. Liked the branching in the Fate VN

| >>621189
There is a VN that, from what I can tell, is going to do exactly that. I played a private demo for it a long time ago, and the choices you did there sent you down vastly different paths. I have no idea when it's coming out or if they are working on it right now or, well, anything. But when it does come out, I don't think it will disappoint. They might also have completely changed the game and I'm just talking shit. Who knows. I just love CoolDUDE34. He is my god. Hail!

| >>621216
based cooldude

| There's also a CYOA currently running in /d/ if you're interested, OP, but it has nsfw content planned.

Total number of posts: 5, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1580224953

This thread is permanently archived