danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
i'm creepy

| if I were near my clone i'd be creeped out

| me and your clone are going to bully you for looking creepy. prepare to be bullied by your own clone.

| If I had a clone the world would smell a lot worse. I fart and poop a lot.

| We're all creepy inside. We just allow ourselves to only show off the good side of ours.

| If I had a clone I'd probably fuck myself. Remember, it's the inside that matters

| >>616989 no the society forces you to act good. It ruined the fucking word "society".

| >>617005 super deep woke quote incoming : we are the fucking society. People obviously don't tolerate shitheads, it's about as democratic as it gets.

| >>616989
Wrong. I often act a lot more creepy than I am because I find people's reactions to be very entertaining.

| >>616831

| If I had a clone, we'd probably fuck each other a lot. I mean we'd be jerking each other off, sucking each other off, rimming each other's assholes, and well you get the idea.

| >>617038 who gives a fuck about democracy? Only reatrds. The world should go back to the cave age. Do whatever the fuck you want. Like an animal.

Slavery was accepted by the society, just something retards like you who care about niggers and democracy should know.

| >>617127 bruh, Paleolithic society was basically crude democratic communism, it wasn't some ancap heaven you've built in your mind.
Also, judging the past by our current norms? Really, nigga?
Stop presuming that I care about shit or you'll get bonked in the head with a club, like your favorite Flintstone episode, you goddamn Fred looking ass australopith troglodyte

| >>617134 bitch imma destroy your head with a fucking caliper if you talked to me like that.

| >>617141 bro i think>>3705c1 won the good insult competition

| >>617143 that wasn't an insult bruh

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1579369520

This thread is permanently archived