danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
how to find men

| how to i find handsome men in my area without having to use an NSA-tier app or anything with private info?

| Why would I want to meet a woman who says this?
Start with yourself.

| >>611437 it's kind of a mutual thing, you have to put yourself out there somehow.

Don't worry about the NSA. Either they are overwhelming powerful, in which case they already know everything, or they're an overstuffed bureaucratic money-socket full of incompetent cronies and bootlickers with tiny pink stiffies from imagining they are part of the former...

| you'll probably be very uninteresting with this kind of attitude

| >>611452
i'm not risking it
>>611455
maybe

| I wait in the bushes by my local walking path. Sometimes, if you're lucky, you can get up to three per day! Good luck g/u/rl!

| >>611437 good question. I'm a shut-in, but my bet would be at your work,uni. I read quite a few stories and listened to videos. Apparently some females even go as far as snatching recently divorced men! Maybe get beautiful female friends and hang around them. It would attract some. Or you could find a less attractive male, and get into his friend circle. Branch from there to a better catch. Be nice and cute to the guy below your standards. It would surely attract a better one IMO.

| Google Search: men

| >>611472
people at uni are fucking worthless and i hate them all.

| >>393eac
no John, you are the zombie

| Just give up now and be a lesbo like all of us.

If you still insist, then start improving yourself first. Make yourself look good, wear cute clothes, and exercise to improve yoir figure. If you do everything decently, men will flock to you no matter if you are a shut-in awkward dorky girl or slutty gold digger.

| >>611497
but that's the problem
i'm only a girl inside

| >>611511 Use the bush method. Works every time. It's useful to have a vehicle so that you don't have to drag them all the way back to your house.

| >>611514
the problem is i want them to be stronger than me

| >>611511 it doesn't matter. If you look good enough and have a fem figure + consuming/injecting whatever the trend to increase whatever hormone in your body, trap/trans lover will flock to you.

| >>611514 plus usually there is a tire iron there somewhere you could use to decapacitate them.

| >>611437
I can send some over, just don't call the feds. C'mon, trust a fellow g/u/rl~

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1576621479

This thread is permanently archived