danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
fuck drugs and fuck druggies

| stop smoking your weed next to my house drugs are illegal in this country and i hope you fucking die of overdose and so does your entire family consisting of drug dealers

| cant stop me from cumming on ketamine

| Holy shit I might have the best captcha
>sissy cocks stiff

Call the cops on em if it bothers you that much

| You can overdose weed ? I didn't know that
(。ŏ_ŏ)

| >>611155 you can overdose on carrots and fucking die if you eat enough.

| >>611159
You can overdose on water, so what

| >>611160 ya, that's the point. You can overdose on anything.

| You can't actually OD on weed. It has nothing in it that directly kills you, but aside from that, do as >>716dfd said. Just call the cops on them.

Honestly though. People taking drugs shouldn't bother you this much. Sure, it's dumb. Sure, it's illegal. But the people who take it often do it because they need help and don't know how to deal with their problems, so they go for momentary relief. Does that make it ok? No. But, you know, they've got their reasons.

| >>611160 true
>>611159 are you sure?
>>611155 it's not, OP is trolling
>>611114 SON! WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION? WHO GIVES A FUCK IF IT'S ILLEGAL, WHAT ARE YOU, MY GRANDMA?

| >>611207 "who gives a fuck if it's illegal". Right, like who needs law either way, yeah? Stupid social contracts and morality and all that other dumb crap

| >>611147 >>611173
"Call the cops"
Narcs fuck off

>>611214
>[Sarcastic blob of text]
Firstly, law is not the arbiter of morality, so yeah, in some cases, who gives a fuck if it's "illegal"

Secondly, social contract is a BS philosophy that was put forward to explain the alleged "right" of an absolute monarch or the state to rule absolutely and the abuse associated with that. Yet it's used in defense of taxation and terrible laws, by democratic people who should know better.

| >>611236 fair enough, I'd still say that a social contract is sound on grounds of being a, supposedly, consensual relationship between an individual and the state, but seeing how there's no real alternative to accepting the contract in the world if that philosophy was accepted, you do have a point, that was a flimsy argument.

| >>611245 Horray! I win again, just like alwaysss!

| Daft punk mexican monkeys

| >>611340 I love monkeys

| >>611336
Except you called a g/u/rl son.

| >>611214 ya know in some states it's legal to fuck any animal over 20 pounds. Thank you for this writ of endorsement, I'm off to rape a dog

| >>611434
its not rape if its dick gets hard

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1576503535

This thread is permanently archived