danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What is the craziest thing that you done this year?

| i'm still thinking in mine, i did a LOT of shit this year, but im too curious to wait until i decide to post this thread, so yea, you guys first

| I guess... not going to the first 5 days of uni because of my parents' vacation. Yeah, I'm not the type of guy to do crazy shit. Like it straight and narrow.

| I coommmmm during november 25 time and beat fap hero hard mode multiple time

| I failed uni at the 3rd year, havent worked whole year and tried to smoke dmt, but I failed to properly vaporize it and thus get the effect
All of that seems pretty crazy for me because I have no idea what now

| I got a new job. Honestly not worth it.

| I pee in the sink regularly. Not just this year. Besides that I haven't done anything remotely crazy.

| >>609858
wtf, are you me? I started doing it because I thought flushing for pee is waste of water, but you have to rinse sink after anyway even if you aim at the hole. Now I just do it for fun.

| >>609860
I usually do it after masturbating as to achieve maximum utility: wash my penis and rinse the sink at the same time. Try it out.

| >>609864
duhuudee! are you me again? posting from home now so new ID, but I also do it, because I often get urge to pee after masturbating, it feels kinda nice

| I cant keep track anymore. i showed my dick to a guy for dinner yesterday. i tried to fight everyone i saw on the street for a whole night a couple weeks ago. quit my job at one point. blacked out a bunch of times. lived in a trap house for a little bit. also shot some one at 1am. fought a junkie trying to break into my car. had sex in the back of a mormon church at the beginning of the year. overall its actually been a pretty calm year for me.

| I saw some scrawny guys dick and I felt so bad for him I gave him some french fries

| >>609905 i'll show you my dick for some french fries

| >>4fa378
What is this, the Shire?

| >>609907 it can be whatever you want as long as i get some fries

| I fucked 16 girl while watching anime and eating Japanese sweets at her parents' house. (I'm 18)

| >>609903
tell us WAY FUCKING MORE than just this g/u/rl please

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1575631988

This thread is permanently archived