danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Who still doesn't have their driver's license?

| In my 30s and still can't drive. Anyone else?

| Me. Shitty third world country, can't afford a car. I just use Uber

| I can operate cars, motorcycles, front fork loaders and trucks up to 5t. Don't have any license.

| Don't have one, don't want one. Always found cars rather cumbersome and expensive. If you can get anywhere you want in the city on a bike or public transport, why waste money on something so demanding but replaceable?

| I know how to drive a car but I decided not to have one. For some reason I alway feel sleepy whenever I'm driving so I think it's better for me to not driving a car. I have no such problem when riding a motorcycle though.

| I figured out that I could get a driver's licence, if I join the miltary as a commissioned officer, i.e. using taxpayer money instead of my own.

| I got a license but I haven't driven a car since the day I got it, years ago. Not entirely sure I can still be trusted with a car now

| Me ride bike like 15 ys and yeah, i don't have one and don't know how to drive too

| >>608861 I had this problem too, but after figuring out I can combat the sleepiness with bumpin' tunes, I feel safe driving again. I just get in, put in my IDKHow CD, and heckin' go.

| Eh, i always opposed against the automotive vehicle

| I'm also in my 30s and can't drive. I have mental disorders so I probably wouldn't survive driving the streets and be at a high risk for others as well. Honestly I don't even desire to drive.

| I'll be 21 soon but can definitely say that my "eternal passenger" status won't go away
Studying for the license, the car, the spare parts and maintenance, possible tickets - the cost for all that doesn't look justifiable for me, especially when you add constant state of awareness on the road to the mix and also all the traffic jams you're gonna get stuck in...ugghhhh

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1575196776

This thread is permanently archived