danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I'm afraid of the person who's afraid of me

| I was at work one day, washing out my cup in the shared kitchen to make some coffee. A co-worker was close by, preparing his meal for the work period. I did nothing to him, made no sudden moves, nor indicated that I even disliked him. At most I glanced at what he was doing.

But apparently he didn't like this. He started asking me why I was looking at him, and while I responded in confusion about it and tried to answer, he jumped back as if I has threatened him.

| I was immediately on guard. Not of him trying to attack or fight, but in confusion about why he would act this way, and what I had done to warrant this. It was unsettling, because it wasn't like we were on bad terms. He has signaled before that there was something he didn't quite like about me, but I never engaged in any drama or tried to call him on it. I just kept working as always and did my best at the job.

| either he's a retard or trying to get you fired, either you're such a sperg that you didn't notice your own horrendous cringeworthiness, narutoboi

| I didn't press him on it: he was on the phone with someone else and I did not want to bother him anyway. But I was thoroughly unsettled. I felt like he'd report me for some unknown wrong-doing and put my job at risk, and wanted to put as much space between me and him as possible.

I honestly have no clue why this happened, we rarely communicate and I try to be helpful when I can. I tend to keep to myself so I guess he's bothered by that?

| >>608007
it was probably your mommy on the phone. he was dating her and she told him about your crusty animu pillows and the horrible things you have under your bed

| >>608006
I don't sperg. I keep quiet for the most part, though I will interject if it means I can be helpful. The most "autistic" thing I do is pull out my laptop on slow days/night sifts: Which is something everyone does to some extent, some dude even has his Switch out.

Unless you consider "sperging" making an occasional typo on reports, I got not clue for you.

| >>608010
he's just an unstable normie

| He's playing 4D chess, by intimidating you through his reaction to your supposed intimidation of him, he is asserting dominance and will use it to his advantage when the time comes. Don't let that happen, next time you're both alone, preferably in the bathrooms, perform a feat of big chad energy. The best one I've found was occupying the next urinal next to him when all the other are free and making loud moaning noises until dignity is in shambles. Good luck OP.

| >>608012
suck his dick to assert dominance
give us his email

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1574415703

This thread is permanently archived