danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
i can't wait to be dead

| i don't know what else to say
death sounds amazing
i'm eagerly awaiting it

| life hurts

| I don't see the appeal. While I agree that life hurts. It hurts a lot. It's a miserable slog with extremely rare moments of true happiness. I still don't see the appeal of death. Death isn't rest. Death isn't sleep. Death is not relaxing. Death doesn't solve anything. Death is just nothing. Absolutely nothing. Sure, it's an end to the pain that is living, but it's not like you'll know it. There's no "I'm finally done.". It's not a finish line. It's just not worth it.

| My fiancee recently died, OP, and even in my despair I want to live a good life, for their sake.

| what the purpose of living anyway?

| "Hurr, durr I wanna die". Now you listen here, young man. In times of despair you must always look to the soothing past and the hopeful future, even if it may not seem that way, but your fate isn't woven out of gray exclusively. Just like everyone else, you will have ups and downs, and that is completely normal. Even if it may seem like you got dealt the worst hand, just remember that people in third world countries exist and laugh at those dumb niggers for being born in shit
Helps

| >>607975
i will indeed start laughing at dumb niggers now even if i'm depressed that they're now coming over as rapefugees

also your condescending tone can go away

| Same, nonexistence is better than existence. Take a look at antinatalism and Benatar's writings btw.

>>4c6729 How is death not the rest if being alive is extremely depressive state that has really rare moments of happiness? It is the end line, end of ypur life and your suffering.

| >>608024 depends entirely on your outlook. To me life is a series of challenges that you either overcome and receive a reward, or fail and receive helpful experience out of. Death may be the "rest" to life's challenges in a sense, but there is no point to it. What is the point of such nonexistence and why would you strive towards it? Life may not be perfect, but that's the point. It gives you something to improve on, to work and watch the results of your labor. Life is satisfying.

| >>608024 I don't agree with>>4c6729 view on life as suffering, but I believe we have the same view on death as a concept. Something that deprives you of purpose cannot solve the big problem, it's simply an abrupt dot at one point of your life.

| >>608048 that's a good way to look at it

| Everyone out there like "god i wanna die" while im here, scared of dying young, without knowing it's my time to go, I just wanna live a looong life. Maybe long enough to see the world go Cyberpunk.

I have done a several fucky wuckies in my life that affected my future badly that my career might not be bright but that's not gonna stop me from living long, you shouldn't let any fucky wuckies you have done let you down either, OP.

Hell, afterlife is an spooky thing to think about.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1574529713

This thread is permanently archived