danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hey...

| I'm really sad because of "alone in the crowd" stuff. It happens to me too often last time and I scared. I even cancelled my English lessons and gym just because of overwhelming sadness in me. How to keep things up in that condition?

| Alone in the crowd? Mind elaborating on that a little?

| >>607913 it's when you're surrounded by people but you're still feel lonely

| Stop being edgy problem solved

| >>607920 do you have any friends or acquaintances? Generally, just talking to people helps a lot.

| I know that feeling very well. I can laugh, smile and talk with a bunch of friends and feel completely empty or very sad. It feels horrible. The only advice I can really give is trying out therapy and as >>607931 said, try talking to people you know and care about. Both of those can help a lot, though none of them is a guarantee that it'll stay away. It's something that takes years and years to master, and it might even be impossible to do. I wish you good luck Op.

| >>607931 a few, yes. I tried but it's really hard in this state. You and>>607948 thank you both, I really need it.

| Well, if it helps, you won't suffer from it in a year or so. It just becomes your habbit, to do everything by yourself. Maybe this is the highway to hell, but it works for me.

| This might be because you're not the center of attention in the crowd. Playing the star cumdump in a 10+ person gangbang should fix that problem.

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1574406705

This thread is permanently archived