danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
i'm conflicted with myself.

| i mean

i'm often really quiet in social situations with many people

i (mostly) dislike alcohol

i spend more time playing online games because literally nothing interesting happens here in my town, it's soooo fucking monotonous.

i often keep to myself, despite the advice of others.

what would i even do? i'm kinda comfy with it but at the same time bored to hell.

i got a book about all the different courses in a university, except that i live over 12 hours away by car.

| i basically have to move the entire distance of my country if i want to enroll there

fuck that

| uni aside

what should i even do when i'm in such a small town, yet wouldn't even consider moving to a city?

| i mean

what WOULD i even do,

| I was in a very similar situation when it comes to everything you said except uni, and what has saved me is social gatherings. Yeah, I know, fuck people, fuck any sort of social interaction, it's bad. But legit, that's what saved me. Not social gatherings like normal shit, but getting a bunch of people with similar interests to you to get together and hang out, play some Smash, play board games, just chill and talk to other people like yourself. It's great.

| Starting something like that is of course extremely difficult, and I'm very lucky for having stumbled upon people who arrange that instead of having to come up with, fund and arrange that shit by myself. I joined their crew though, and arranging and partaking in stuff like that just kinda makes life worth living.

| Yeah, try going out in the sun to gather a friendly cabal. Although, judging by the fact that there's a half-a-day fucking distance between you and the nearest uni, it sounds like you live in the asshole of the world with a grand population of 12,with one other kid who just happens to have both autism and OCD. Still, it's better than nothing, so try communicating with anyone nearby.

| There's always huffing glue... and shooting cats with BB guns... wait, that was that movie Gummo. Watch that and you'll see how not awful your little world is :)

| >>607551 thats like the furthest uni away though, pretty sure the closest one is like 30 minutes away.

the one i talked about is located all the way in the north, while i live in the southern half of the country.

| >>607581 then enroll there, bloody hell. How bad can it be? You'll interact with people on a daily basis at the very least

| >>607585 ok mum

| >>607581
Ok what, 30 minutes away is absolutely nothing. I take 1.5 hours of commute to my campus in a daily(ish) basis.

But like, if you want to enroll to a uni there's a whole lot of things to consider than just commute. Frankly I 'm weirded out that commute's the thing you're worried about.

Hell if you're that bored then taking a 12 hours ride to check a place out will be much better than nothing

| >>607599 my mind is more or less just all over the place thinking about almost everything.

| not making a choice is still making a choice. no point in holding yourself back

| What's up with moving tho, can't you just live in a dorm?

| >>607597 lol'd :)

>>607668 Rush - Freewill

| >>607678 it's not about moving, it's about travelling there for the first time, and since it would be in the far north of the country, while most of my family live in the southern half of the country, it'd be difficult too find free time if i enrolled there.

>>607668 still, i've gotta make a choice at some point.

>>607701 pepsi

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1574273242

This thread is permanently archived