danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Guys I need your advice!!!

| If a g/u/rl asks a guy how he is doing and he replies "missing you" what does it mean? Context: he was going through a tough time and i tried to be there for him but did not intend to lead him on! Jus tryna ve a good fren

| Ohhhhh noooooo

| Help him through the tough time and then set him up on a date with one of your friends.
That should show him you are not interested in him romantically but as a friend.

| Are you sure he means it in that way? I remember writing that kinda shit to my girl | friends at times, it's not necessarily a sign of romantic interest

| i feel bad for him

| It's not necessarily romantic. I'm usually pretty honest about how I feel about people and can see myself saying something like that purely platonically because I genuinely miss being with or talking to that person.

If it is romantic though, and you're not interested, then ignore it until he says things that are either way too obvious or directly confesses and friendzone him. Even if it may feel mean to do, there's nothing wrong with it and you can continue to be friends after.

| Just go and suck his dick itll clear it all up, I'm sure thatd make him understand

| Press him for more information before you mating press him!

| >>606926 well I did learn one thing today, ding.

Gooble, what are matting press?

http://boards.4chan.org/h/thread/5511707/mating-press-thread#p5576115

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1573931756

This thread is permanently archived