danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
help one shy gurl

| Hello g/u/rls, just venting here.
I'm very lonely but I have one person who is really important and I am thankful having in my life. I'm trying to change my life for the best and it wouldn't be the same without her.
I would like to shout all of this but I always feel held back by the same insecurities:what if she doesn't feel the same, what if she ignores what I feel...
I don't know, I'm just one affection-starved gurl.I'm going to try, nothing to lose, just hope not to fuck up

| good luck with that girl?

don't worry about it. worse case scenario you find someone new and you and this girl stay friends.

heart breaks are only a small process that can be easily gotten over.

better say that you try.

| My thought is that if you genuinely believe that person's a good person, then they'll accept you and look you nonetheless.

| try brushing her teeth

| >>a069f8
Really don't care about a heartbreak or anything, I've had worse.
The problem is the fear that my feelings don't have any place in this world, that noone will share or even feel the same I do. It never goes away, sometimes I really feel I'm living in my own made hell.
I don't know why I'm writing this, I feel I'm just trying to piece my suffering together. I just want a way our really, writing shit really helps

| >>a38ccf
Well, she did send me pictures where she was brushing her teeth a couple of times. Distance teeth brushing, does that count?

| >>287020
Yeah about that.
I genuinely believe she is a good person ,but sometimes I believe she has kind of a split personality.
When we're together all is fine: we laugh, smile, we talk, I feel almost at home. Problem is, when she is away sometimes she grows cold, distant. She almost makes me think she doesn't care about me.
I like her as a person, but there's so much about her few, if any including me, know. It's like a bottomless pit:she's been through a lot, but so have I.

| >>606492
That's completely normal. You shouldn't think someone doesn't like you just being they struggle with personal issues. I'm sure you can be a little too in your head, almost in a different world sometimes when you're struggling with things. I know it's at least like that for me. That doesn't mean I don't love my friends or care less about them in any way. It just means I'm having a tough time and while I would love to act like I normally do I'm not really able to.

| >>606492 please reply with Post number :)
>she sent you a pictures of her brushing teeth?!

| >>606492 I was in a really similar situation several months ago OP, and i ended up basically just coming out thanking them for what they'd done in my life. Which was super awkward, but i think also necessary to clear the way for our relationship to change as the situation changed. I was scared that it'd put an unfair pressure on them but since they also wanted to still be friends it was fine, and i think in my case one thing i had to really realize is i'm not the only insecure one

| Not that your situation is necessarily the same or you should do the same, but you're not the only one.

As far as seeming distant when they're not there goes, that might be a sign of how they feel but i bet is just communication style, discomfort or their situation/mental state as the gurl above said. But maybe it would be good to bring it up somehow, if a chance comes along to talk about it naturally/gently. Like discussing socialization itself or something

| Give her the best rimjob she'll never forget and she won't leave you alone.

| where you from

| >>606713
Well can't say I'd be down to that, but I do know she's kinda kinky so I'll figure out something else.
There's hope my gurl.

| >>606685
Thank you all for the replies btw
Yeah I've been thinking on how to breach the subject, without her shying away, or me fucking up like always with these things that is.
We've been together a lot these past weeks, I don't I just feel something's starting to move between us. Usually I don't trust my gut feeling, but it seems to me that something's on.
It doesn't have to be anything romantic, we'd not want that now. Just the two of us being closer would be nice I suppose.

| >>606808
We're still miles apart, seems like none of us will make the first step
I'm thinking I'll ask her out, it would be a change to mostly hanging out at uni and studying together like the usual. Nothing serious, like going out for a drink or two. Maybe we'll get something going, if she agrees of course. She is also working right now, so she doesn't have much spare time.
I'm really open to the possibility of being awkward or rejected, I'll just laugh about later it I suppose.

| >>606735
I'm from your momma's house eh.
Seriously, what's up with the question? Does it matter? Why would you ask? Who wants to know? Am I being paranoid?
Just for you to know, I'm from a (probably) soon-to-be third world country, I'll let you have a good guess ;)

| >>606817 is it a Slavic country? I'm also onto you now g/u/rl, cmon, crack open, we're waiting.

| Britain?

| this is now a guess-OP's-country thread feel free to share your opinions!

| >>606831 >>606830 >>606826
If that's what you like, fucking weirdos am I right?
Ok go on trying I guess. I'll say if any of you got I right, sounds easy enough right?
Ok some little hints: well it is a country in good old yrop, but it is noy a slavic country, although I'm currently studying Russian. That might help, who knows?

Also, I'm not in the UK ,thank God

| >>606838
romania

| Spain... or all of South America

| Just tell her how you feel and hold her hand!
Otherwise you'll waffle and waver and miss your opportunity.

| Canada?

| Wait... nobody guessed USA yet... totally USA! USA! USA! Merica furst faggets!

| >>606953 By Gods blessing Europe is nowhere near America and I thank him for it every day

| Why y'all don't know the most basic biography?

Total number of posts: 28, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1573953350

This thread is permanently archived