danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How was your day?

| Mines been pretty shit I am sick, everything hurts and I got headache but I get to chill in bed all day at least.

| Just the same ol' routine in the uni, love it. Not even sarcastic, the stability is nice and I just get to relax.

| It's overall been nice. I felt like shit for decent portions of it, but that's normal. Aside from the regular bad feels and me getting sick it's been pretty positive and uneventful, which is how I like it.

| It was nice. Thanks for asking!

| i forgot to bring my laptop charger and now i can't review my Homework in school.

Other than that. Great so far.

| Mine just started and it started ok, like everyday, nothing exceptionally bad, nothing exceptionally good, just struggling to go to work

| Low-key struggling everywhere. Hearing the same music in the same routine for over 6 months doesn't help either. Gotta switch things up

| Same as op. Well, my migraine is chronic, so I can't afford to chill in bed everytime I feel like this.

Gonna have to get back to work soon

| Great, I spent it sleeping.

| In 3 hours I write a midterm I didn't study for and hand in an essay I haven't finished yet. Is this what paying $20,000 to never sleep looks like? Was this my true calling all along?

| I had school and then work and went straight to sleep after. This morning my back is super sore. So it could have been better.

| Pretty shit. Was nearly knocked out twice on Self-defence at uni (even though wasn't supposed to), failed to defend my experiment at chemistry because was asked that one def I failed to remember out of like 20, accidentally bumped into a taxi cab and driver got out yelling what the fuck. Welp, at least that was the most aggressive AM SORRY I have ever shouted. Tbh he should have kept some fucking distance between his and another car so I could have passed peacefully. So yeah, f me

| Better than usual, still got hellofalotta shit to do, so it's not too late to get worse.

| Pretty fucking good. I haven't felt normal mentally in months, so this feels incredible. I don't feel overly happy or anything. I just feel normal, and it's amazing.

| Great other than, when shit goes well, I get excited and want to make it go even greater and ruin what I have built.

| Well, it’s not like that ass stopped being amazing. Great day

| just another day of trying figuring out what the fuck to live for (:

| >>602708 the end is inevitable, and those sand castles of impact and memories you've built will ultimately crumble under the unending tide of time. So no point in existence besides making the biggest sand castle you can to marvel at it while it lasts, just have fun with playing with it.

| >>602320 it was good and now I have to steal from a drug dealer. Wish good luck.

| >>602715 not much tho. Just 50€ worth of shit.

| >>602716
Good luck bro. Is the stuff for yourself?

| >>602717 yup. Hope it all goes as planned. He's coming in 5 minutes.

| It was pretty good. The exam was easy and I didn't have anything especially bad happen to me

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1571430836

This thread is permanently archived