| YOU G/U/RL SUCK I BET YOU ARE ALL A GAMER IS'T IT

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I A M N O T A GAMERRRR

| yep, i'm a G.A.M.E.R

G/u/rls
Are
My
Economic
Ruin

| You're the official Gamer of the Year! Congratulations!!!

| >>601304 Nooo I won't accept that award FOR THE LOVE OF COCKS I'M NOT A GAMER *cry in non-gamer*

| >>601309
I can sense your gamer aura from planets away. You're not just a game, you are The Gamer.

| >>601325 noo idon't even play vidya. last time i play games was just a sodoku on my phone

| OMEGALUL this thread guys LULW

| >>601336 Only master gamers have the ability to play Sodoku

| >>601185
+100

| OP here.. fine i might say that i'm not a gamer but maybe.. deep down inside all of us is a gamer after all... i will embrace this task and pick up sudoku on my phone up again to prove to myself i am an epic gamer or not! wish me luck soon to be gamer g/u/rl

| >>601645 Yes, I believe in you! Only you can save the Game World
But be sure to earn enough Exp and Power-Ups before you face the End-Boss

| >>601185 ok boomer

| Bruh how is sodoku even played, i don't have enough gamer energy to understand it shm

| OP here. I did it g/u/rl i beat sudoku on my phone! I knew it I really am a GAMER. If you g/u/rl not here to convince me to find my true self i would never know that i am a gamer! But with that done now what else should i do as a gamer now?

| yeah guys

| >>601829 You need to help the Gaming World, you need to guide others to the path of the Gamer, you need to rise to the top and show everyone what great thing you have accomplished!!!

I believe in you, I believe that you can make the world a better place

| >>601829 YEEAAAAHHH WE KNEW YOU COULD DO IT! You should try playing Snake next! super challenging, but such a rewarding game for a pro gamer like yourself!

| But you do live in a society, correct?

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1571059429

This thread is permanently archived