danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I hate drug dealers

| I hate them so much, if I had a weapon I would bash the shit out of their faces for ruining my friends' lives with their fucking dirty ass cocaine.

If I was like that cop g/u/rl I would shoot them on sight, execute em and bring it to the LiveLeak. I like what Indonesia does with drug dealers, they bring these fuckers to the firing squad and shoot them down as they all deserve to be.

| >>600534
Indonesian cops also do drug fraud where they slip drugs into tourists and civilian belongings though. Because busting a drug dealer looks good for them for some reason..

| Hello Giorno! How's Mista?

| >>ecf197 if your friend is stupid enough to start doing and let it ruin her life not the drug dealers fault your friend is a retard

| Anyone interested in a 120 yen caramel it will erase all your trouble and you will feel like a god.

>Only 120 yen for the first time tho.

| I'm sorry bout your friends. Drugs are dangerous as fuck and most of them can ruin your life. Thing is though, that your friends choose to take it. Blaming their addiction on their drug dealer is dumb. The drug dealer didn't force them to get an addiction, use it or buy it. The dealer simply provided them with what they asked for. While I think dealing drugs is fucked up, in this situation it's your friends' fault. I'm sorry.

| And in the meanwhile, most countries allow alcohol and cigarettes to be sold legally, and nobody complains about that.

| >>600534 yeah, I hate them too. It's so scary how they can force someone to snort coke. My friends didn't want to do it but one day a drug dealer just appeared out of nowhere and gave them 30g of coke so that they could get addicted and come back to him.

It's so crazy right? The drug dealer just forced the coke up my friend.

These fucking drug dealers.

| >>600649
Then when you try to get clean they show up and break your fucking legs for not buying any more drugs.
Truly a blight on humanity.

| >>600564 this

| >>600706 you've watched too many movies.

| >>600773
I would argue that's OP. Not me.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1570537462

This thread is permanently archived