danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Why are people so negative

| I got out of the house for the first time in a very long while to work at a local restaurant. I was giddy to be doing something, to not be at home. But everyone else working was so passive aggressive/pessimistic. Why is this? Are we in an era where simply being alive and having a job/social circle is some terrible curse? If not, why don't people appreciate things more?

| They need to have a good hearty orgasm in their bodies. They are lacking that.

| Low wage, having to rely on tips and got small tip that day, got treated like shit by manager/customer, stuck being a waiter for years, personal problems. Those are probably the reasons.

| stress and some people are dangerously broke, it doesnt feel good to be scared like that and also work in a place where its easy to get yelled at

plus jobs are usually vehicles to do things that people want to do, its not a place to have fun, its more of a means to an end

| Because internet. People see how the more wealthy folks live and compare.

| That's how people who gave up usually act
They get cynical and blame society when they should be honing their skills and looking for a better living

| Because most of them come from danger/u/

| It's easier to point out that something is wrong than to fix it or try something new, at least that's why I think I'm a dure faced arsehole anyway.

| >because internet
Maybe I'm just reaching but people having online social circle also mean they care less about one they have at their workplace. Inside is the new outside.

| Everyone here is a depressed programmer gurl with no life

| They're probably not enjoying life, and their lack of enjoyment turns into negativity that keeps them from being happy.

| >>600585
god this hurts.

| >>600284 either you're very unlikable person or they hate their jobs. Welcome to the reality where people work just survive even though they would prefer to die but can't because they have other people who depend entirely on them.

| >>600284
Being happy costs extra.

| >>600284
>Are we in an era where simply being alive and having a job/social circle is some terrible curse?
Yes.

| >>600608
>their lack of enjoyment turns into negativity that keeps them from being happy
>aka "have you tried just, like, not being depressed anymore?"
>"then you wouldn't be depressed if you'd just, like, stop being depressed"

| >>600705
so cute.
i can understand if you're depressed.
however if you behave like a prick to me, i don't give a shit if you're depressed or not.
you don't get a pass to ruin my mood when you're depressed.
if you're a person full of negativity, you're just that. i won't try to guess if you're depressed or smthg.

| >>600710
I think you're confusing "being a dick to me" with "not acting like you're on cloud 9 at your shitty service job".
>you don't get a pass to ruin my mood
My deepest apologies Karen, I'll go get my manager right away for you to chastise.

| >>600738
nice bait.

| Because "progressive" retards think they're heroes and look for a reason to feel angry while witch hunting anyone with diverging opinions, which in turn makes people with diverging opinions frustrated with all the bottled up stress caused by the fear of becoming a target of cancel culture for committing the heinous crime of wrongthink

| >>601092 did you even read the thread...?

| >>601092
This pasta is overcooked.

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1570584998

This thread is permanently archived