danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How do you spend your free time?

| I'm curious to know about the hobbies and activities my fellow g/u/rls participate in their free time

| hmm I like reading, books and manga, enjoy the genre of scifi, action, no action is ok too. I mostly enjoy the world building in scifi. I also draw, and that's about it.

| What's a free time? I just wallow in my own inadequecy.

Ok real talk tho, I play video games. I read SF/F novels. I build websites. I translate stories. I write stories, but only once in a blue moon. I hang around Twitter and this board for far too long

| Drinking, reading, occasional video game session. Procrastinating, spending too much money on things that don't matter.
Also slowly and lazily packing my shit, I'm moving soon.

| Getting drained by the internet, tortured by school, and enjoying bepis till there's no tomorrow

and editing and abex

| Gaming, watching anime, programming

| Programming, games, dumb shit like youtube and twitch.

| I love sex.

| I like to light a bunch of candles and write in a book, i also like to watch anime too

| Wondering what i should best do with my free time.

| Take care of stray cats, read books which are related to my job, play video games, cuddle with my pet cats, love sex.

| Slowly burning to death. Because breathing is the byproduct of an oxidizing chemical reaction.
Also I'm single.

| >>600121
Hot.

| I like to watch hentai, study it, and then beat my meat to it.

| >>600420
Show me what you have learned from watching hentai, I am interested. I study hentai myself professionally.

| >>599996
Well keep it to yourself no need to brag on a board full of virgins, we all already have inferiority complexes.

For realises video games, drink, go for walks, drown in depression. Not necessarily in that order but it usually is.

| I play video games, watch YouTube and streams and play board games with my homies. I also spend a decent amount of it on working for a non-profit organisation that arranges events where you, well, play video games and board games. Also hentai. Lots of hentai.

| >>600606

Real hero be out here organising social events for the unsociable, where are these events?

| >>600609
Heh. I'm not one of the people who started or are carrying the whole thing. They are actual heroes. I just help set up and deal with people at the smaller events.

The events are at a local place that's supposed to be a culture house or something. It's basically just a building with a library, a cinema, a big room with a stage and some rooms that can be used for other stuff, mostly music related. We're trying to get our own place though, since this one is kind of strict.

| I masturbate.

| Wasting time procrastinating on YouTube, mostly. Maybe playing some vidya when I don't feel like complete shit. Since recently also trying to learn how to draw (and failing).

| 60% games, 20% anime (sometimes netflix), 20% twitch/youtube.

| Primarily looking for people to argue with on the internet so I don't get backed up with rage & start manufacturing corpses.

| I play games or watch shit, but tbh when I'm absolutely free and bored I go cumbrain mode and end up wanting to fap, sometimes I fap in succession, usually with people online.

| Work 12am-6:30am
do the big monch 6:45-7am
schleep 7am-3pm
Get ready for school, hydrate and watch vids 3pm-4:30pm
School 5pm-8:30pm
Vidya with the boys 9pm-11pm
Get ready for work, leave by 11:30
Repeat
I have class only on Tues/Thur so have more time for Vidya/other adult shit and Saturdays off of work.

19, m, living practically alone.

| >>600874

With people online?
That sounds like a logistical nightmare.

| >>600901
kek, you know what I mean, sharing pics or just lewd talk, etc
alsosometimesiplaysecondlifeormnfclubasafemaleandjustslutaround><

| >>c780d8 I-I think we've had sex

| >>600906 whaaa, where did we? @_@

| >>c780d8 twas a ruse, now I've outed your deeds to the world- wench!

| >>600910 T_T

| You've outed them for not having sex with yourself specifically.

| Program, pluck around on my guitar or piano, toke up, and spend untold hours in a half-conscious haze of being depressed and watching YouTube or the same five videos on kongoucheats.
And hentai. Loads of hentai.
Moonspeak girlyboys give me life.

Total number of posts: 33, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1570540543

This thread is permanently archived