danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What does /u/'s sleep schedule look like?

| With my schedule all over the place I thought I'd ask how all yours is like c:

I'm still in college so a lot of it is due to that, I'll wake up around 10 PM then fall back asleep for an hour around 9 AM before going to class then coming home and falling asleep again around 5 PM

>your turn

| Constant stress screwed my sleep sched. Been sleeping at 1-3am and waking up at 7-8am.
How i miss 8 hours of sleep

| 1am-6:30_or_7:30am usually 6 hours of sleep

| On school days around 11pm - 7am, on holidays 2-3am - 12pm

| 1 minute per decade. Cyborgs do not require sleep.

| On school days, I only sleep from 3AM to 7AM. 4hours of sleep is all I need as I like to keep time to do some personnal stuff on the side. on holydays tho, it's probably from midnight to 11AM.

| Midnight to 7:45 on weekdays is what I try to do. I've been working on being consistent for a while, it used to be 'whenever I was tired'. Weekends, I'll go to bed anywhere between 10 and 2 am.

| 10pm and 2am, that is.

| 9 to 5
Just like work but in the opposite half of the day

| 12 - 6 am

I want to die

| Wake up at 5 am, if I'm lucky, I may have an opportunity to go to sleep at 3 am, otherwise may not sleep at all.
My one and only day off I spend sleeping for 12-15 hours straight

Attending medical university is suuuper fun. Please kill me

| I try to keep a consistent 10 pm - 6 am, but last night I went to bed at 11, kept waking up in the middle of the night, only found some peace at 3 am, woke up at 4.30 am, and I'm feeling way better than I've ever been.

Circadian rhythm is a goddamn lie.

| I hardly sleep Monday-Thursday and Saturdays. Maybe a few hours if I'm lucky those days. And then my body crashes on fridays and sundays and I sleep the entire day

| I have a 120 yen caramel before going to bed everynight. It help alot

| 1 am - 9 am every day, even on a weekend or holiday

| sleep whenever, wake up late

cause whatever

| i wake up at 3am and go off to school at 5:30. i arrive home at around 3-4pm and i sleep 7-10pm depending on the school works left

| >>600277
Yo are you Asian? This feels like a schedule in Asia

| My "schedule" is currently messed up completely, Saturday last week to Monday afternoon I was up over 48 hours, then through the week I was getting between 4 and 6 hours of sleep and now I've been up for 24 hours trying to get to sleep but to no avail.

| 23/24 to 6/7am
quite satisfying

| It's all over the place

| I usually go to sleep between 24 and 03 and wak up around 6 during weekdays and around 10 if I have a day where I'm not doing anything, which is rare.

| Most nights between 3.30am till 11. I am very normal.

| I go to sleep around 2-4 am so I can wake up around 6 am, go to school, and be back at 6 pm.

Sometimes I just sleep an entire day.

| My sleep schedule?......... Ah... Ah ah... Ahahahahhahahahahahahahah!

| mine rotates because I have no self control to moderate a single schedule for any decent period of time.

| Anyone have any good tips on getting to sleep? Even when tired I take ages to actually fall.

| I'd recommend setting a routine. For instance, I always read a bit before sleeping, which I find relaxing. I guess it tells my mind and body it is time for sleep and they get ready for it. It might be something different for you, but I find that it helps.

| my routine was fap before bed but now even that doesn't help

| I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest.
I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what.
After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning.
Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning.
I was told there were no issues at my last check-up.

| Good one Kira

I usually go to sleep at 2-3 am and have to get up at 5-6 am. Uni is fun

| I go to sleep around 3-4 am and wake up between 11 am and 12 pm

| Whenever I'm tired I guess? I got to bed at around 10 PM and woke up at 1 AM because of a fucking nightmare.

Total number of posts: 33, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1570710742

This thread is permanently archived