danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I want to talk to someone but I know I can't

| And it's killing me inside, ever so slowly. It's not that I don't have anyone to talk to, surprisingly enough I do.
The issue is that I don't know what to talk about. Like, how to just have a chat, and maintain a casual conversation, and like joke around and have fun. I'm just a depressed and boring asshole who's just unintentionally pushing friends away all the time.
Maybe I just need some therapy. Is there even therapy for that? I really don't know what to do.

| Go up to a random person and ask them if they want to know a secret, then slowly get closer to their ear so you can whisper and then shout nigger faggot from the top of your lungs

| kys.

| >>599008
Yeah no, shouting from the top of my lungs just hurt my throat, so bad idea.

>>599009
Been there, (almost) done that. Really not a good experience either, would not recommend.

| Protip: Talk to yourself. Make sure to do it when nobody's around so you don't look like a complete fucking schizo.
It's less the need to talk to "someone" you're feeling than it is the need for your brain to sort its thoughts, in the way it can only really do when having to form coherent sentences out of them to verbalize to somebody else.
Just make sure you LARP well enough that you're actually talking to someone for it to be really effective.

| For bonus points, acquire a realdoll & LARP "to" it instead. Now you're building a lasting plastic relationship with benefits.

| >>599018
Talking to yourself is... Really not the same. I do it all the time, and it only makes me want to hold an actual conversation even more. I'm pretty sure that what I need is genuine human interaction, since that is what I've been lacking my whole life.

| >wants to talk to someone
>doesnt know how to start a conversation
>yet makes a thread about it to start a conversatiom and replies to every post in the thread to chat with them

big brain

| >>599027
>since that is what I've been lacking my whole life
It's overrated tbh, but you do you bro.
Just keep in mind people are inherently cunts & any genuine information you divulge to those on the "outside" is a potential dagger in your back down the road. Used in some overarching fictional narrative you never saw coming cause you never thought it possible; even what you'd consider "benign", harmless shit.

| >>599028
Anonimously venting to multiple random g/u/rls on the internet is obviously very different, I'm sorry if you can't see that.

>>599029
Yeah, I kinda experienced something similar before. But I'd say that I had gotten rather good at filtering truly harmless shit so share. Although I kinda fear that that's precisely what makes me so unimaginably boring and unable to find shit to talk about.

| Pretend you're talking to nigger faggots, no need to worry if you're speaking with subhumans

| >>599033
If it's simply the act of communicating you need & not any actual brain venting, consider false narratives. Snip some little innocuous bits of obscure books/comics/whatever & stitch it into something unrecognizeable, use that for conversational narrative instead. Self deprecating type shit is always a huge bonus because it's believable & endearing & the advantage is that if it gets used as a dagger, it's bullshit to begin with anyway so can't touch your "core".

| Have sex and have fun

| Feelsbadman. It's kinda normal to receive kinda desperate not really funny answers to serious problems on danger/u. .-. Only 10% of the answers are good advice. I ain't giving a good one cuz I dunno, but just my two cents. I feel sorry for you, OP.

| >>599038
>on danger/u
I'd be impressed if you could name one anonymous type site where the answers to any given question weren't at least 50% pure shitposts.

| >>599038 >>599039 the internet as we know it was forged on the fires of shitposting.
And corporate fags are trying to kill it.
they WILL fail

| >>599033 just another random g/u/rl on the internet? Is that all I am to you OP? :'(

In all seriousness though, I was much like you OP. Then I began to fake confidence. I'd watch movies with loud, confident characters, and then mimick the loudness and overconfidence. And suddenly people stopped inturrupting me in group conversations. I was able to talk more naturally because it felt like I was acting.

| Eventually I didn't have to talk loud anymore because people knew me as someone worth listening to. Fake it till you make it OP. Good luck.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1569791576

This thread is permanently archived