danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
E-cig is a gate way to cig ???

| Is there any of you g/u/rl who use traditional cig after using e-cig?

>title is just a bait don't fucking slam me with novel on how it is just a conspiracy gov shit

| It's all a government conspiracy to stop e-cigs from taking down the traditional tobacco industry
sorry, couldn't resist

| >>598962 you better sleep with one eye open tonight cuz i will hold your when you sleep 2night '^'

| *your hand

| E-cig is definitely the 192.168.0.1

| Ehh gateway isn't a really good concept imo but if you don't smoke you shouldn't start smoking should you, so why smoke an e-cig

| e-cig is gateway off cigs, how hard is it to regulate kids buying vapes for fucks sake?

| >>599044
Dammit, I chuckled

| Possibly. It depends. If I somehow loose access to E-cig I'll most likely start using normal. How it is now though I'll just continue using E I because there's no benefit to starting with regular cigs.

| >>599135 very. People buy them for kids not thinking they're harmful, and you can even purchase them online. Every highschool in America is filled with vapes. I have seen dozens of cases in which vapes ended up being a gateway to smoking, yet only one where it helped the smoker quit. Don't do either kids. They are both bad for you.

| >>599190 to be fair this is partly the industry for advertising in colorful ways previously, partly the age being that your older brother or that cool senior will buy them for you, and partly parents being dumb

Raise the age, advertising already targets smokers now, and educate parents that it's still dangerous

| >>599210
That's true. I bought mine from some dude who sold it at his candy stand. The quality on it is fucking horrendous and his prices are way too high, but still. Getting hold of one is easy.

| most companies that sell normal cigs branched off into e-cigs.
thats why there is so much advertising going on rn

its like a gold mine for them

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1569842838

This thread is permanently archived