danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Pewdiepie

| Wanted to hear other people's thoughts on him.

I don't really watched Pewdiepie. Never really liked his content, but I gave his Minecraft Let's Play a chance and I gotta say I actually liked his Minecraft series.

Maybe it's just Minecraft. Tried watching the other recent stuff he posted that isn't Minecraft, like Man of Medan, but I didn't like it.

| I liked his content on the edgy YouTube drama and the T-series war.
I think my favorite videos he made are the book club ones, pretty chill and interesting stuff.
Not fond of let's plays in general so I don't watch his stuff as much anymore.

| Seems a decent guy stuck with some terrible ironic-fans. His actual fans are pretty ok. His videos aren't my thing, but yeah, his Minecraft vids are pretty good

Wait didn't we have this thread already?

| >>598470 IIRC the previous one was hijacked by some dude calling pewds a racist nazi or something

| He is overrated. He is a decent guy, but massively overrated. One thing about him that particularly stand out for me is that he handles drama better than most youtuber, and he's able to criticize himself fairly. He's also flexible with his humor I guess, making him able to reach the mainstream. Recently I've been getting into cr1tikal's humor more though, which you should watch at https://www.twitch.tv/moistcr1tikal

| I never watched any of his videos and I don't plan on doing so. I just rather to stay in my comfy safe zone as long as possible.

| PewDiePie is alright. Don't watch much of his stuff. The book reviews are alright. Watching Jack Black play Minecraft with him was fun. Just subbed for the war, not the content.

| I subscribed to his channel when he probably had a few hundred thousand subscribers. I genuinely liked his let's plays back then and watch everything he posted religiously. I was for sure a bro.

But somewhere around I think 7mil or so? He started getting really fucking cringey in his content. Like.. markiplier cringey. (Which was another creator I used to like who was wholesome, until he started acting like a retard because "retard=funny")

| When he started getting super cringey, to the point where he was unbearable to watch, I unsubscribed. This was prob around 8 or 9 mil. And then I had completely forgotten about him.

When I finally remembered, and rechecked out his channel, he was about at 16 mil subscribers. And I've been subbed since then. He's always been a nice dude, and pretty funny for the most part, just had a cringey period where I didnt want to watch him anymore.

| He's a good guy, I watch him from time to time for, like, 5 years. He is always open for a change, which lets you see different types of content. And also he has a hella charismatic lad, which is probably why he is so successful

| He's awesome. His content is really chill, he's funny and he seems like a genuinely nice person.

| My favourite anime to watch.

| Pewdiepie is mein fuher

| he's a nazi, and comments like >>598887 are a perfect example of why.

| >>598956 *Yawn* wake me when there's real Nazis again with an actual government backed military, not fake Nazis who are all "people who said shit I don't like".

| >>598956 I hate Pewdiepie and his impurity, long live the true Aryan races!!!!!
Heil the true führer, Adolf!
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

| >>598977
Tight.

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1569762445

This thread is permanently archived