danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Tipping

| My roommate argued with me about this so let me ask you g/u/rls. Is it wrong to not tip a pizza place when you pick it up yourself?

The only time I tip is at a sit down restaurant when someone is waiting on me, or if I order something and have it delivered to my house.

| Her argument is that they make food for you, so you should still tip them even if you don't do delivery.. but I told her that you don't tip places like Subway or Hardees that make food for you? So what's the difference?

| I come from a culture where tipping doesn't exist so the very concept of tips is alien and bizarre to me.

| Yeaaah... your roommate is fuckin dumb. You tip if they provide the service past just making the food. At a sit down place the waiters help you and assist, delivery people bring the food to you, you dont tip for just fucking making the food

| >>598343
Same

Well sometimes we tip for exceptional service, but that's really rare unless you're rich

| i usually opt to tip in any scenario where i can tip discreetly; i dont really like people seeing me give publicly gives me a bit of anxiety

| i dont tip anyone, im poor. employers are usually required to pay employees at least minwage if their tips dont make it up. So fuck it.

| >>045fe3
I'm with you. I cant spare a dollar, that's like a day of ramen for food man. I need that stuff.

| I hate tipping culture more than anything else. It's why I dread getting a haircut. Places have started to give me shitty haircuts on purpose because I don't tip and some places have flat out refused me claiming they don't take walk ins and are booked for the week.

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1569619751

This thread is permanently archived