danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I'm tired of this world

| Just went through a lecture on how patriarchy is bad and how I'm evil privileged for having a dick, none of it made sense at all and I'll probably lose my job if I disagree...

And then when I get home and my boomer parents are watching TV I'll hear the news saying how we're bad people because someone white was racist somewhere and we're white too.

And that's pretty much my daily life, I'm told several times I'm a bad person for existing, go home, eat, sleep and repeat...

| But hey! I'm a man, men only need help to see how evil and privileged they are, especially white ones, right? Riiiight?

| If you are tired then go to sleep lmfao

| >>598276 good idea, maybe it's better if I sleep forever

| Oh hi Mark.

| >>598283 I wish I was Mark, he at least seems to have friends

| You sound sad my dude. I'm sorry. Hope things get better for you.

| People tend to kick on the weak. Today more than ever. Confident people don't tend to experience what's happening to you, OP. Sorry but it's(probably) true.

| >>598312 confidence was kicked out of me when I was a kid and my teachers repeatedly said I'd never be someone in life

| >>598316
That's rough man. You should try to keep your head above water though, and prove them wrong. I also recommend a therapist if you feel bad a lot. It genuinely helps.

| Maybe you just need to eat more sweet potatoes

| Potatoes always good, not only sweet. Potatoes are life, sex and death. HAIL THE POTATO!

| the sub with racial dynamics loves your white male ass specifically for being white and also male

| >>598554
True. That's something you should think about. Never forget the sub with racial dynamics.

| >>598574
love for everyone

| >>598283
(holding a football) Oh hey Johnny, what’s up?

| I know what you need. An idea. Like, to create something special by yourself. It usually helps to get through the hard day if you know why you're doing whatever you do. It can be some sort of hobby, like woodcarving, or a hella great thing, like new type of biomedical gadget. Helps me out a lot.
Also, you can try doing it all for someone, I mean your love. Also a good reason to suffer through shit

| Im sick of too aye. Pathetic fucking pansies fighting over a bunch of god damn words or a bunch of uppity self righteous wenches thinking they rule over man. I went down a path of thinking the world was out to kill me one way or another and it sucks, but then i found brothers in a similar situation. The world is out for our blood, but we gotta stick together and fight back yeah. You begin to realize there are bigger players controlling things and you gain a purpose. Dont lose hope.

| That's what happens when mindless SJWs take over the country.

| Just remind them white people are a vast global minority (750 million out of +/-8 billion) and then ask them why they're so bigoted & like picking on minorities so much.

| >>598814
If only I was creative enough for neat ideas like that. Or had enough dedication and integrity to keep going with and idea until I achieve my goal. But alas.

| >>599042
Dedication and motivation is difficult, but being creative isn't. Telling yourself you're not creative is idiotic, as every has at least some level of creativity, and the fact that it's something tha can be trained. I recommend at least trying to think of something instead of pretending like you're unable to do anything.

You can start by trying to write something. Anything. Just write half a page of bullshit where everything comes from your mind and isn't copy paste.

| >>599042
Dedication and motivation is difficult, but being creative isn't. Telling yourself you're not creative is idiotic, as every has at least some level of creativity, and the fact that it's something tha can be trained. I recommend at least trying to think of something instead of pretending like you're unable to do anything.

You can start by trying to write something. Anything. Just write half a page of bullshit where everything comes from your mind and isn't copy paste.

| >>599048
Well, I might be stupid, but I'm not dumb enough to say that I'm not creative at all. But all my ideas seem kinda... shallow and nonsensical. Or maybe I'm just not good enough yet to start implementing them correctly, and that's why they fail...

Which is where the dedication/motivation part comes in, I guess.

| >>599052
Shallow and nonsensical are not bad things. Shallow isn't always preferred, but it can sometimes be a strength. Nonsensical is a big positive! You should embrace that. 'Not good enough' is not a valid reason for not trying in this situation. It's just a bad excuse. I mean, what's the worst thing that can happen if you fail?

>Links ugly chops

| men arent allowed to have feelings. confirm you have a weewee dangling between your legs and "man" up if you do.

| >>599065
Yeah, you're not wrong there. But it is frustrating and rather disheartening to fail over and over. Which, I guess, is not actually going to stop me, I suppose I just need to kinda vent about it from time to time. Still don't see how to turn being nonsensical into a strength.

>>599082
Ah, I believe that's what they call "toxic masculinity"? Well, whether or not it is that, this comment is stupid and decidedly unhealthy.

>croak teaks batik

| >>599129
Venting is good. It's healthy. Having nonsensical ideas just makes you more creative. If your thoughts and ideas are weird and unrealistic that's good, since you're able to think about/imagine far out stuff.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that other comment you replied to was satirical.

| become gay
get gay plotarmour
profit

| The biggest issue I take with it is the fact that identity politics as a whole have some credence in helping us identify trends that occur in our society. It's the racists/sexists who see statistics like those of white males being unemployed less and thinking we need to target white males for being "problematic". It's all a big game where everyone is focused more on what privileges they don't have than the ones they do.

Total number of posts: 30, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1569840830

This thread is permanently archived