danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Mentally Fucked

| How is mentally fucked OP doing? Therapy/treatment still going well?

| Wow. Thank you! I'm still pretty bad, but therapy has been really nice so far. I've also gotten a lot more things to do and people to hang out with, so when I'm not really bad I usually have fun. It really means a lot to me that you care. Thank you. I'm going to my therapist again tomorrow, so I'll update you afterwards if you want.

| Glad to hear you're doing okay, g/u/rl!

| >>597972 heck yeah, update us c: glad to hear it's been going well for you

| >>597991 >>598009
Thank you! I wouldn't exactly say it's going well though. I felt fucking horrible yesterday, and kept rapidly changing between grinning and being really fucking sad for like an hour while sitting in the same position almost unable to move anything more than my arms. It felt like I was having a minor mental breakdown or something.

If you don't take my mental health into consideration though, I'm probably doing better than ever. It's strange.

>This is my main ID

| I may actually be depressed with something else in addition to the depression. I think I might be getting a rough diagnosis tomorrow though, so we'll see.

| So, I went to therapy today, and my therapist ruled out psychosis, which is a relief. He still doesn't know what the fuck I have, but we've gathered a lot more information on my issue and are getting closer and closer to a diagnosis. I'm also going to get my brain scanned in a couple weeks or something, a date isn't really decided yet. We're making progress though, which is awesome!

| I'm also going to design and sell a viking themed card game as a school project with some classmates, so school is going to become a lot less shit now. Overall I'm doing better than when I made the first threads, and I really appreciate your support and advice. It has genuinely helped me.

| I hope they're able to figure out a diagnosis for you soon! Very happy to hear they are making some progress c: also Vikings are the shit so that sounds really rad!! Hope that turns out well for you

| >>598220
Thanks! I hope so too.

| Hi g/u/rl, i hope therapy is going well! Best of wishes!!

| >>598468
It is! Thank you.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1569501752

This thread is permanently archived