danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I can't stand all this Suffering

| Everyday, everywhere there are people suffering. I hate it. I wish I could end their suffering. I wish I could end everyone's suffering. I want to wipe out all suffering from this planet so badly.

| Take up arms and gun down the streets. Simple semi auto with 30 cap mags would be good enough but if you wanna really make an impact and save some lives go freedom-automatic with high cap mags. Bring a sawed off pump shotty for the losers who want to play hero. Maybe a pistol if you want lightweight backup. An extra rifle similar to the primary would be good as well if you plan on an endurance run. Get some body armour and do some physical training. Genocide to end suffering.

| Have sex with everyone in need.

| You can't really help everybody, but you can make sure to help the people around you and the people close to you.

| Well, that's not your choice fundamentally - we shouldn't forcibly keep people away from suicide if they feel it's best for them, but nobody has a right to decide for anyone else if suffering is worth it. And, historically, even through the worst periods people have still found enough meaning/hope to keep living. That means that even in the present and future, people will still want to live regardless of what you think

| That's also a hopeful fact though, because it means the that there'll always be a place for those who want to help make a better society, even at a personal level, for themselves and others - both through direct actions, and more importantly through helping others have the hope, self-worth, sense of power and social connection to help themselves and those they care about

| No one can save the world on their own
Focus on what you can do and stop worrying about what you can't

| If you're intent on wiping out suffering, you can start by gunning me down lmfao

| Easiest ways - you go around assassinatig people who make others suffer. Or their victims.

| >>591214 or just kill everyone so there's no one left to suffer

| Just summon and become Sin already. lul

| >>590852
you cant save everyone cause to save everyone at least someone has to die.
so
dont worry, the world is not a part of your bussiness, just be happy with yourself and the ones around you and everything should be ok

| I try not to think about other people suffer because i feel so much pain inside every time
Like i browse internet and read about cheating in couple that i have no connection to and this ruins my whole day. I don't know what to do about this

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1566751124

This thread is permanently archived