danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
are pizzas pies?

|

| Yesn'tn't
(I know, dead meme, but I still love it)

| No. Fuck pies, fuck what you just said, fuck you, fuck everything you stand for, fuck this goddamn universe.

| (Before someone's gets angry, it's a joke. But no, pizzas are not pies)

| Apparently getting angry at anything is the new norm

| I know Chicago in the US refers to them as pies, but I'm not sure why. From what I can tell, that area is one of the only ones that calls it that.

Everyone knows it's a large open face panini.

| >>590285 I am angry at you because it is not true!

| >>590113 Don't feel bad for it, keeping up with the current memes is just lame that you are better off with whatever memes you like, even if they are dead or not funny anymore

| Next time you make a pizza after you've put your toppings on add a pastry lid (I like filo) and then, and only then will it be a pie

| >>590285

I want to laugh but also you're not wrong.

Outrage culture seems to be the only thing people contribute to nowadays and to be fair, I'm also guilty.

| >>590113 ok

| ACTUALLY, Pie is Pizza.

| >>590103
It's called a pizza pie, you tell me.

| >>590609
that doesn't make it a pie. names can be misleading sometimes. like nu-metal isn't metal for example

| >>590622 then maybe they're not even pizzas at all! (⊙_◎)

| >>590627
I'M VERY CONFUSED

| LESS ASKING AND MORE EATING

We still have 20 boxes to go and there are only 3 of us. And you know the consequences if you don't finish your pizza.. the pizza shark can be lurking at any corner and you can't let it smell leftover pizza!

| >>590694
OH I'M ON, BABY G/U/RL, FEED ME

| >>590694 make it 4. I'm game.

| Deepdish is a true Pizza Pie. New York just sells sad greasy triangles. Square sliaced are Cardboard.

| >>590300
Isn't Chicago style pizza more like a really deep molten cheese pie anyway

| >>590125 this nigga hates pies

| >>591104 yes. True deep dish has a surprisingly thin crust with cheese sause and toppings mixed in about the amount of pie filling.

penny stark shuck - captcha

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1566584093

This thread is permanently archived