danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I'm going to a party

| I don't like going to parties but I'll go to my friend's birthday party.

Rap music, alcohol... You know how are these things.

What should I do there?

| I love sex.

| keep us updated, g/u/rl.

>milo laths tawny

| Smoke weed? Start an orgy? Murder someone when the light go out?
I sincerely have no idea what people do at parties...

| Jut dont worry to much about it. Dont pressure yourself and if youre not comfy you should live. Go go g/u/rl good luck with that

| Get 4th degree drunk (when floor suddenly hits you and you kinda can't resist) in 5 minutes then circulate between toilet and place where you sleep.

| I think talking to people and trying to make friends is good. If you have social anxiety drinking can help, but don't drink too much cause then you might talk about stuff that you will regret talking about. Like want to be buzzed but not drunk. Also, drinking water and making sure to eat food before drinking to help not getting too drunk.

| https://youtu.be/dd1AMowrU_A

| Not sure if the video exactly fits the situation and forgot he talks about not drinking. Linked it as I have social anxiety and have been trying to be more comfortable talking to people I don't know and thought the video was useful. Probably wouldn't be posting if I hadn't been drinking

| >>589633
extremely based and sexpilled

| >>589716
This

| 2 types of comments: GET DRRUUUUNK AS FUCK, and Youll do it fine. No wait theres also th I love sex

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1566207663

This thread is permanently archived