danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Bring back the glory days of YouTube

| I'm not talking about that let's play crap or the edgy comedy(though I loved the edgy comedy)

I'm talking about OG YouTube from the age where 90% of the videos and recommendations were either YouTube poop or caramelldansen.

I miss the good times when nothing had to make sense, no, actually when nonsense received the praise it deserved.

Life is better when nothing has any deeper meaning.

| That's only your opinion.
It's nice to have a very specialized small channels dedicated to specific themes, owned by people who know their shit.
As to yt recommendations - who gives a damn. They were as worthless then as they are now.

> Life is better when nothing has any deeper meaning.
Sucks to be you.

| If you want stupid videos, go to tik tok or someting, no one makes hours long analysis, podcasts, or highly edited video there.

| This is my favorite old YouTube video
https://youtu.be/D2kJZOfq7zk

| I miss when high effort animation with edgy comedy was profitable and popular. A lot of good talent is just unsustainable because of YouTube's strict monetization policies.

| I miss 2005 - 2007 YouTube. Those were the good ol' days.

| >>590135

same. I miss when everyone just uploaded whatever they felt like without worrying about appealing to an audience or shilling for money.

Because even when you discount all of that, the fact is you could find so much weird and sometimes cool shit since there was no algorithm arbitrarily walling you off.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1566238423

This thread is permanently archived