danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
寫個中文帖子會有人看嗎=_=

| Any chinese users here :D
No matter Simplified Chinese or Traditional Chinese.
Or just someone wanna learn some Chinese xD

| Or... Ancient Chinese if possible (nope

| Would you like to learn about my body instead, and have simplified or traditional sex with me?

| >>589443 No thx

| >>589443
What does simplified means though?

| >>589443 very smooth, saved to> pickup-lines.txt

| They were here a while ago. Should be around somewhere still. Much more difficult to find Japanese to speak with, plenty of weebs on the other hand. Some Chinese weebs too.

| 有啊!但是不太会写了。。。

| Hey, why are you chinese always leave a mess after cooking? Like this is ridiculous, all the grease and shit.

| >>589551 无所谓啦2333

| >>589584 There's sth different between the ways of cooking. Chinese food uses a lot of oil :P
You can try some chinese salad instead, they have less or even no oil.

| >>589584 A lot of Chinese cuisine consists of frying stuff in a wok and transferring it to a plate. If you have bad aim, then half of it ends up outside the plate.

| 很早前有出现过一两个中文贴,但是后来似乎没话题聊,结果都早早停掉了。
话说回来,好像很久没看到俄语贴了...

| >>589715 那个最大的俄语帖子一直在首页啊(
倒是很久没看见新的了

| Ching chong chang chuueeh

| China numba wan China numba wan China numba wan China numba wan China numba wan

| Taking about chinese food. The other day i found out in my country the chinese food aint even chinese, its actually an invetion from my own country

| Chang ching chung chong cheng cheng chang ching chinc ching ching ching chung chung chung li lee lo chung wang

| Chang ching chung chong cheng cheng chang ching chinc ching ching ching chung chung chung li lee lo chung wang gang

| >>590015 Same here lol

| 天安门事故?

| >>8fbab3 >>f3474b >>ae9fa1 >>e73031
Wow you gurls are so mature! Please tell me how to be like you!!

| >>590172 just throw away all seriousness out of the window and make fun of any and everything you can.

Then say some random stuff with sounds like "ching" and "wang".

It's fun, give it a try!

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1566244667

This thread is permanently archived