danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
/shoplift/

| does anyone here shoplift/has shoplifted? let's share some techniques and protips on how to steal like a pro.
>inb4 that's wr0ng!!!11

here's a very useful guide on how and where is best to shiplift:
https://raddle.me/wiki/shopliftingml

| used to in high school. started doing it again in college and then I got busted. had to do community service. shit sucked

| >>589052 does anyone here shoplift/has shoplifted?

No, I am not retarded.

Are people this pathetic to invent a new word for thievery because it sounds less criminal?

| I almost accidentally shoplifted bread in my lifetime, I'm so glad that I noticed and apologized immediately

| >>589052 nice try, FBI

| I was about to say that maybe shoplifting from a large retail store is better than a small, family owned ones. But then I remember that even if those giant retail corporation will not feel the impact of your shoplift, somewhere, someone with slightly higher income than minimum wage will be held accountable for those missing items. So, yeah... don't do it, that person isn't paid enough to deal with your shitty habit.

| This >>589056

| >>589093
This. The one getting the most shit for shoplifting is always low-level employees. Kids, don't make people with mininum wage's lives harder.

| #1 technique: just dont Lole

| The best way to shoplift is to pick the product, go to the counter, show the product to the cashier, give to the cashier the money required to buy the product you're shoplifting, wait for them to register the purchase and walk away.

You'll never get caught and even if you do no one can say you committed a crime

| One time I was shopping I slipped a little bottle of vanilla essence into my pocket and walked out with it.

| But...
That's wr0ng!

| Another good way to shoplift is to find a manager, ask him who's the owner, ask the owner if they are willing to sell the shop, buy the shop, explain your habit to management, shoplift as much as you want without ever getting caught. Perfect crime complete.

| 1. Find an item(s) that you would like to steal.
2. Lift your shirt over your head in full view of as many employees as possible.
3. Stuff the items(s) under your shirt as you lower it back to its original position and look around to make sure that nobody saw. Trust me, everyone did.
4. Either take the stuff out and pay for it or enjoy a ride to your local jail for being a stupid asshole.

| Just once, in high school, to see if I could. Some candy bar. I felt guilty and ashamed of myself after that.
Don't steal things, kids.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1566057357

This thread is permanently archived