danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
OH MY FUCKING GOD I HATE NETFLIX

| IM TRYNA PLAY PUBG THEN MY FUCKING FAMILY STARTS PLAYING SOME FUCKING WALKING DEAD SHIT MY PING SPIKES TO 1000 MS SERIOUSLY ITS ALWAYS NETFLIX HOGGING OVER GOD WHO KNOWS HOW FUCKING MANY WHILE YOUTUBE ONLY DOES A MINOR SPIKE AND MY INTERNET IS OVER 100 MiB AND OH MY GOD ITS SEASON 8 AND I HEARD THAT CARL GRIMES IS DEAD

| These multiplayer peasants never cease to amuse me.
> laughs in JRPG

| CUT THEIR PC'S CONNECTION OFF

| Netflix lagging their Video Games is what is truly cause violence, kids.
https://people.com/crime/ga-teen-strangled-sister-wifi-password-life-sentence/

| Buy better internet op

| Play smthg else offline instead of pubg. Read a book. I'd love my parents to watch netflix cause the local tv they watch keeps making'em dumber every year. I often get hit by the fallout.

| Play Monopoly with your parents instead.

| Ok but invader zim is getting a movie on Netflix sooooo. Your arguement is invalid

| >>588511
If you have control over your internet/router, give yourself priority
If you don't have control maybe you should reevaluate who is deserving of bandwidth
Maybe ask your family to at least let you know before they start using netflix so you can do something other than play an online game

| but fr though when will the walking dead end like damn the original cast seems to be all dead, I like how GFL even mocked the show with its number of seasons

| >>589075 dead as in the show btw, not irl

| why the fuck do you use wifi for playing games, never in my life have I had worse ping because someone was watching something while using an ethernet cable

| try netcut

| >>588525 jeebus spiritus that's fricked up

| >>588514
>laughs in cdda

| Ethernet.

| >living with family
pfft

| >>588514
based

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1566042718

This thread is permanently archived