danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Dangeru.me wut?

| So I was thinking of donating with the patreon.... What's this danferu.me subdomain?!?! Seems cool, but dangeru.me is not a valid website.

Can anyone clarify?

| >Can anyone clarify?
consistant row of the ol' ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED, so yeah, it's probably dead.
>What's this
what it says on the tin. for ten bucks, you get, or used to get, your own subdomain. you ship out the HTML/CSS you created and it gets displayed on your subdomain.
likely died 'cause of inactivity or something, though.

| Oh it's a very old reward where you get a subdomain like mystery.dangeru.me to put an intro page for yourself. Pref probably forgot the reward/domain name existed lel

| Pref couldn't afford to keep running this service and few people used it, so it's RIP for right now.

| i wish i could donate to keep it alive

| >>583330

I just asked them about it- Pref says they'll find a way to bring it back if there's enough interest.

When it *was* still up, the few people who used it basically used it as a portfolio and such.

| >>583333
share more sites like these also nice quads

also do you have pref's phone number??

##Janitor:Stormy##

| >>583337

Lol thanks.

And no, but we're friends on Discord.

| That's basically the same thing right?

| Hey g/u/rls! Check it out! http://dangeru.me/

Whenever pref wants the domain name, I'll give it back. But if you Patreon g/u/rls want a page for the time being, feel free to message me! If you aren't a Patreon g/u/rl, but have a really cool idea, I might host your page too. Here's a smol lil example page I made up, to give you g/u/rls an idea of what you can do.
http://jill.dangeru.me/

Just send me your HTML, CSS, and whatever... should... should this be a separate thread?

| >should this be a seperate thread?
probably? kinda went past the original question, anyway.
that being said, taking over the domain for the sake of a quicker means of getting your personal page up is *nice*, though it seems kinda redundant if there's already an existing possibility of a comeback. then again, it saves others from the pain of having to set it up again, so /shrug

and why the hell are you using material design reeeeeee

| >>583486 Aight. Thread made. And I'm using it because I'm a furracking pleb. I'm working on getting better, but that takes time. If you want to remake it, send it my way.

I figure, as long as I'm hosting, it saves pref some money, which they can use towards danger/u/ if they wanted to. But if they wanted the subdomain back, I'd totally understand.

|

##Admin:prefetcher##

| my reply's in the main dangeru.me thread

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1564335834

This thread is permanently archived