danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
God is dead

| God remains dead. And we have killed him. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it?

| It's time for a celebration!! Yay!

| God wemains dead. And we have kiwwed him. How shaww we comfowt ouwsewves, the mwuwdewews of aww mwuwdewews?? what was howiest and mwightiest of aww that the wowwd has yet owned has bwed to death undew ouw knives: who wiww wipe this bwood off us?? what watew is thewe fow us to cwean ouwsewves?? what festivaws of atonement, what sacwed games shaww we have to invent?? is not the gweatness of this deed too gweat fow us?? mwust we ouwsewves not become gods simpwy to appeaw wowthy of it?

| God is dead, long live God

| God is not dead
If God dies the universe ends because every last particle is a piece of God

| god is kinned

| I killed it with my own two hands

| Everyone vote for me as your next god!

| >>eeeee7
Nice ID, looks like a bunch of people in a line, and the one in front is saluting.
God is dead ?

| >>eeeee7 this is the legendary id.
I heard that once in a year, it given to someone who is worthy.

| i bet i can get a better ID

| With a ID like >>eeeee7 you might as well already BE God.

| >>581801
And this is why we can't have good things.

| “The bouwgeoizie gannot exizt without gonztantwy wevowutionizing the inztwumentz of pwoduction, and theweby the wewationz of pwoduction, and with them the whowe wewationz of zociety. Conzewvation of the owd modez of pwoduction in unawtewed fowmz, waz, on the gontwawy, the fiwzt gondition of exiztence fow aww eawwiew induztwiaw cwazzez.

| Conztant wevowutionizing of pwoduction, unintewwupted diztuwbance of aww zociaw gonditionz, evewwazting uncewtainty and agitation, diztinguizh the bouwgeoiz epoch fwom aww eawwiew onez. Aww fixed, fazt-fwozen wewationz, with theiw twain of ancient and venewabwe pwejudicez and opinionz, awe zwept away;

| aww new-fowmed onez begome antiquated befowe they gan ozzifwy. Aww that iz zowid mewtz into aiw, aww that iz howy iz pwofaned, and man iz at wazt gompewwed to face with zobew zenzez hiz weaw gonditionz of wife and hiz wewationz with hiz kind.”
― Kaww Mawx, The Gommunizt Manifezto

| >>3c4b2d you just picked a piece of garbage nonsense and turned it into a masterpiece.

| >>582558
fewwow cumwade!
also i was banned for this for some fucking reason lmao

| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGDH3meSPyk

| >>582587
there you are!
oh shit.

look at dakooter's most recent video.

and now this mysterious gurl is shilling a video by... dakooters.

DAKOOTERS IS ON DANGER/U/ CONFIRMED

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1564047527

This thread is permanently archived