danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I love this place

| Please keep giving love and effort into it.
And i love everyone in this place, even the most toxic ones.

| >>581303 I love you too

| >>581306 >>581303 i love both of /u/ g/u/rls.

| I love sex.

| Whoever >>cdf21c is, you don't get enough appreciation. I don't know if multiple people are saying 'I love sex.' or if it's just one, but the amount of dedication they put into posting it on these threads is amazing. Yet, nobody seems to ever notice it! Despite a total lack of response, this g/u/rl or g/u/rls continues to post 'I love sex.' every chance they get. You may love sex,>>cdf21c , but I love you.

| I used to complain a bunch that this place was getting worse. Now, though, things are going back to the way they were meant to be. There's no more massive fights in /u/ with waves of locked threads (ty janitors), all the angry people have gone back to /new/. We have threads reaching well over 100 replies on multiple boards. Danger/u/ is in a fantastic spot. Thank you, everyg/u/rl, for making this place so great.

Fuck the awoo 1.0.0 link at the bottom, I clicked it again.

| >>581329 thanks, you jinxed it....
Still love you, though

| This place is a depression and polfags cumdump and I hate it.

| >>581619 yeah... :(

| >>581620 but I like the management at least. I owe a lot of my adult life to this place in some indirect ways :^)

Thanks pref

| >>581622

Just a FYI: Threads are being moved around as we clean up /u/. Threads suspected of being bait or griefing are now being outright deleted instead of locked moving forward.

| >>581624
what kinds of threads would that be

| >>581628

90% of political threads would count. The vast majority of these are samefags pretending to create drama until people who don't know any better join in and add fuel to the fire naturally. The rest of the threads are up to our discretion.

| >>581631
interesting, you see the IP addresses added to posts then and they're all the same ok ok

| >>581631
why you green nigga

| >>581634 >why aren't you a colour?

| >>581303 I'll do my best. This place is awesome.

| >>581631 eh but some bait threads are the most entertaining.

| Let's all love OP and each other, thus creating a wholesome huggable community.

| >>581624
Thanks for all your hard work, colourmod. I know some people don't appreciate it, but you really help in making this place comfy

| This is the best thread.

| >>581875
nigger

| >>581875 nah it's the one about OP's sister being sexually attracted to ice cream
>>581876 faggot

| >>581876 >>581879
i'm actually impressed

| >>581839

^^ You're welcome.

| Let's all love Lain instead

Total number of posts: 26, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1563826596

This thread is permanently archived