danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Java apple is just a better chip

| Holy shit gurl, have any of you had a freshly cut java apple before? I just read VN for 4 hour while munching on these god fruit, and the crunch is just good enough for you to feel nice but not annoyingly loud like potato y'know? real good shit. Very important when you wanna hear the voice acting. It's also only wet in the meat so your hand stay dry if you hold it right, and you not gonna be dehydrated like other chips cuz it's literally fruit, so that healthy too I guess?

| But I could see how you could be turn off by it's mild flavor and minimal sweetness, but for me that's a plus as to not get too distracted by my physical form and stay zen and focused as long as possible. Every need I crave when reading girl kissing girl can be achived by this single bowl of fruit, something to nibble on, something to hydrated from, something to fill my tummy, not to mention it leave no mess or smell and very easy to prepare. Eat it at room temp or cooled is nice

| g/u/rl you should try those columbia river pears at costco, they're soft but not mushy and taste really good

| >>1009691 we don't have costco here, how are they different from typical chinese yellow pear? (I also love those too btw)

Total number of posts: 4, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1711668888

This thread is permanently archived