danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
work is the POOP

| Finances? Profits? Charts? Can you grow a tree with a chart? No? Then why the fuck does the world revolve around those things. Why can't we just burn down most offices and start paying people for hanging out with their buddies and cracking a couple cold ones. That would at least provide more value to society than observing imaginary numbers and sucking some ceo's greasy cock

| GOAT, POOP, whats next? COCK? I'm so done with modern abbreviation Imma off myself NOW

| People, order, our, paddies

| >>168be2 thanks SpongeBob

| >>f93843 you've gyatt to be rizzing me! ^_^ erm, skibidi toilet department, leak on aisle MY PANTS!

| Automation of labour will surely bring forth a future where you get paid for hanging out or doing arts or learning skills/studying. It'll happen any day now, I'm sure of it.

| Work work. Me busy, leave me alone! I can do that. What you want? Something need doing? Me not that kind of orc! Be happy to. -Orc Peon, the one true voice in this world.

| Work's done!

| If you want to make money just sell toads. I know this may sounds strange but you can make an average of 50 MIL a year just by selling and buying premium toads. The frog and toad markets have been booming lately and it'd be a shame to lose this once in a lifetime opportunity. Toads are particularly expensive that's why I urge you to go forth into the toad market. Everyone should be a toad enjoyer. If you want to buy some of my premium toad stock just comment and I'll sell you one.

| >>1009780 theg

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1711855537

This thread is permanently archived