danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
thinking about feigned suicide

| I haven't left my house for the last three months, none of my former friends even answer me, etc so not like it would change much but I'm thinking of doing a feigned suicide.
Fake suicide I guess.
retard idea or 1000IQ sigma female move?

| And I mean like with the whole shebang
so fake calls, fake letters, fake everything while I just take my last savings and head east until either someone contacts me to make sure I'm alright or my money runs out and i off myself

| Certainly not 1000IQ idea, but hot and sigma for sure

| Starting new from nothing can be good sometimes, it sounds like you just need a big change in your life. Go for whatever but in the end I hope you can find a reason to keep going.

| just dig out a bunker, get some food and supplies and live there until you are bored

| If you plan to off yourself when your savings run out then fake unhappying is probably not the best of ideas since it only can head in that direction. Maybe make of that journey east something to actually look forward to live in. Oh, and lockdown actually has effects concerning tactical acumen for the most socially demanding among us, so take that into account when designing your next scheme.

| >>1009710
>among us

| >>1009710 sus

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1711713437

This thread is permanently archived