danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Who willingly lives in phoenix

| Arizona is not a real place. Who decides they want to live in the middle of the desert in 110 degree summers?!!?

| mm minimum wage isnt 7.25 and prices are low

in yuma at least, we also agree that those phoenix mfs are psychotic

| Huh, 110 degrees F? How much is it in celcius... 43 degrees?? How tf do you people live there

| Who willingly lives in USA in the first place?

| >>1009056 about 300M of us don't have a choice. School radicalized us too much to live anywhere else that's civilized and has decent public transportation.

| I'm from Central Europe. Honestly I'd pick Canada or Eastern Australia or New Zealand

| >>1009085 stay in your europoor shithole. we don't need you here

| >>1009091 funniest bit is almost everyone ive met in three different states is in a financial struggle of some sort

europoor honestly looks like an upgrade since i dont have to worry too much about living in gang territory and having to replace shot out windows every month

alas, myself and my entire circle is too broke to send even one of us out of this shithole

USA, baby

| >>1009091 No, I'm just afraid of people chimping out because of my accent. Also I don't want to be bothered with understanding imperial units

| >>1009011
It wasn't always that hot, and people weren't living in concrete wastelands

| >>1009110 i do not know how to explain to you that broke people will self-select to interact and spend time with other broke people
the problem is your viewpoint. thanks (and continue to stay out)

| >>1009213 i do choose to avoid the more financially stable since they tend to be assholes, though my problem is that the ratio to those who struggle to those who are stable is heavily weighted towards the poor

even taking into account those who stay in their walled gardens only to come out for work, its still problematic how many of us struggle, no matter if we just interact with each other to keep you pricks at a distance

| ive already accepted that there will always be a wealth imbalance, and that i drew one of the short sticks. and im okay with that, im fine with a quiet life

i simply see it as a problem when there are millions of others who have as well

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1711352934

This thread is permanently archived